Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

will gta ever get old??

Go down 
+4
Rey
Kevxtreme
jackwabbit
psthree4evr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

will gta ever get old?? Empty
PostSubject: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:18 pm

will thay ever be a gta100 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 pm

i hope they at least change the name lol
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:51 pm

It got old after Liberty City.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 pm

It's been getting old since San Andreas.

I enjoyed the 1st GTA, liked GTA2, GTA 3 was meh, Vice City sucked in my opinion, San Andreas was bad, and the rest was pretty much the same.. horrible.

"But Rey, you like MegaMan and it's pretty much the same thing over and over"

That's half way true to the untrained eye. MegaMan games offer new INNOVATIONS in the level designs for every MegaMan game, which makes it fun.

GTA on the other hand, is the same thing, same level design and pretty much same crap.. what pisses me off is that Rockstar won't admit that it's the same thing and insists on it being something "nneeww".

I WANT A NEW BULLY GAME, DAMNIT! XD
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:14 pm

If they keep going in the direction that they are going in, yes. Everything was great until San Andreas. The only thing good about San Andreas was the huge open world and the airplanes. Vice City and the original GTAs were my favorites. GTA4 was a big letdown for me, though I liked how it was a new engine finally and it was very updated. But it didn't seem very... GTA...
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Dripik wrote:
If they keep going in the direction that they are going in, yes. Everything was great until San Andreas. The only thing good about San Andreas was the huge open world and the airplanes. Vice City and the original GTAs were my favorites. GTA4 was a big letdown for me, though I liked how it was a new engine finally and it was very updated. But it didn't seem very... GTA...

Yeah GTA 4 was a let down because they put all the work in online mode which still sucked. And for San Andreas, I personally think that was the best. because you can do some much.Heres a list of somethins(you can ride a peddle bike, you can base jump/skydive, fly helichoppers/planes, run a triathalone) all around the game is bad bumm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 am

i love gta 1, 2, vice city and san andreas... i have gta4 i can bearly force myself to play it, the graphics are nice.. its not as fun as san andreas or vice city and the story isnt really as gripping for me... also the controls are poor.. the driving and shooting controls are fine, but the jumping control is nonsense, you push the button then it exectues the jump automaticly .. like you lose control of your character for a second... im sure im not the only one who has a problem with this, same with melee combat, its slow and is based around having a cinematic motion after youve hit the button, rather then executing the attacks fluently as you push the buttons... its just very poor design... so most of the fighting just sucks... same thing with like changing directions while on foot is just nonsense.. theres no reason turning around and things have to take alot of time, you should just be able to pivot 180 degrees no problem but gta4 controls makes these things take extra long and require extra movements..

and they removed lots of great progressive stuff from san andreas out of it, to make it simpler for non gamers
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:57 am

I have always found GTA to be alot of fun, but it has lost the "shock" appeal it once had and alot of the fun. GTA4 took the series in a new gritty direction and that does appeal to me, but they shouldnt have removed all the fun features and replaced them with babysitting (social life). Also the overall look of GTA4 is terrible, some very bad distance filters makes the game look blurry and out of focus. Even playing for 1 hour can leave me with a headache, thats playing on my 32" HDTV.
I hope they can renew the series in GTA5 and refine the visuals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will gta ever get old??   will gta ever get old?? Empty

Back to top Go down

will gta ever get old??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: