Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My.. not so big issue.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

My.. not so big issue. Empty
PostSubject: My.. not so big issue.   My.. not so big issue. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:53 pm

To not bore you, I added few pics for the heck of it. <3

I'm a guy who lives in Qatar. One of the biggest things a guy want in Qatar is to be a real man. However, the people I know are stupid. They think to be a man, you must smoke.. and I despise smoking.. Everywhere I go, I find someone smoking. Everytime I go see someone I care about (atleast guys only), I find them smoking.

My.. not so big issue. Heatsprite Heatman. He's a lighter.

Now where's the issue? I despise it so much, I can't stand being near it. If someone smokes, I get away from them as much as I can even if it's my own father. I find it to be a big issue since now I feel lonely. I tried to fight it, but couldn't. I tried seeking therapy, but no good results either.

My.. not so big issue. Metalsprite Metalman. He's made of Metal gears.

I can't even remember the events that made me hate it either. But now I'm getting away from everyone because of it so I feel kinda depressed and.. lonely I assume. I never like to bring it up, but so many people had the balls to bring up their issues, might aswell suck it up myself. <3

My.. not so big issue. Hardsprite Hardman.. do I even need to make fun of him?

PS: isn't it ironic that Heatman resembles a lighter and he's one of my favourite Robot Masters? D:

Last edited by Rey on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
neofran15
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: My.. not so big issue.   My.. not so big issue. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Believe it or not, this is a bigger issue than you realize, I am not the answer to your prayers..hell I have my own problems, but I can relate and give you some words of encouragement, I seriously despise of smoking too, my father does it, My grandfather used to...eh my grandmother still does..if you really care about somebody and if they really are your friends then make it clear to them not to do that poo in front of you..tell them to light up as much as they want after you leave...To be a man certainly doesn't mean to smoke up a storm, or to be tough by enduring something that could kill you- this is dumb behaivior... you obviously agree or you wouldn't be posting..now I'm blabbing- the point is when you tell them your problem, then if they still don't change, then they probably aren't your friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Neofran15
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: My.. not so big issue.   My.. not so big issue. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:13 pm

I told my uncles and friends, they think I need to deal with this issue first. I told my cousins and they understand but I'm 90% of the time with them, so I too understand that it's hard. My father.. well, I don't see him much anyway and he only smokes outside the house.. But thank you. I do need to make that issue more obvious..
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: My.. not so big issue.   My.. not so big issue. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 am

being a man is about standing up for what you believe in, so even if you started smoking it wouldnt make you a man it would do just the opposite cause it goes against your principals, being a man also has to do with sacraficing for the survival of others
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: My.. not so big issue.   My.. not so big issue. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 am

Which is why I think my friends and cousins are bloody stupid and for some reason, they refuse to connect or even understand..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My.. not so big issue.   My.. not so big issue. Empty

Back to top Go down

My.. not so big issue.
Page 1 of 1