Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scariest game of all time

Go down 
+31
red_blaze
zero
julesaiah
Tazz626
IcanhideXhull
psychomantis666
CJ
Psoewish
Lizard King
TheGreatPUDDING
BloogerExpress
Oracle
GabbiJay
Remo
iEM0
skulljoint
hivemind
Friorey
L3G3ND
chuybaca
jackwabbit
ZombieNemesis
phil19uk
Rey
Angel_Riu
Dripik
raynel6988
CaptainNapkins
psthree4evr
Zancoth
HAPPY man 123
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

scariest game of all time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:09 pm

i haven't played many scary games but i tried Bioshock and Dead Space and i didn't find them all that scary, they were more like OH S**T!

But i have to say certain levels from Half Life 2 like Ravenholm and the zombie tunnel in HL2: Episode One
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:47 pm

condemned 2. playing it at 3:30 in the morning during a really bad thunder and lightning storm. what an experience.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Dead Space = scary.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Resident Evil 2....scared the crap out of me when I was like 7
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:31 pm

I remember Alone in the Dark for the PS1. When you get that bathtub flashback at the start?!
That scared the hell out of me! Obviously there are lots more scary moments in that game, but this one's the most memorable because the friggin' game just started! No

Also Doom3 was rather scary. It had both kinds of scary, there were lots of "HO SHI- THAT THING JUST JUMPED IN FRONT OF ME" *falls off chair*, but also just plain the overall environment, when suddenly the lights go out and you start hearing whispering and stuff. I swear, playing that game alone, in a dark room, with surround sound and on max graphics sends chills down your spine ^_^

That's the latest scary game I've played though, didn't really play any of the modern games yet.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Condemned 1 & 2 scared me alot
Resident Evil 2 (Idk if it would now cause i was a little kid)

but definatly those especially in resident evil 2 when the dog jumps out of that wall mirror and in the condemned 1 where that guy thats all muffed up starts talking to you while your taking up-close pictures of him, and when in condemned 2 the bear comes downstairs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:22 pm

modern games these days are like O SH@#

but ps2 games like resident evil code veronica and extemination are freakin scary

extermination has that creapy sound and atmoshpher but code veronica...ooo man i still havent finished it(im stucko on the plane with little ammo thats why lol)
playing code veronica is scary since you go into first person mode when opening a door like exterminatio and the other re(except 4) youll feel the controller vibrating and in game(in resident evil) your characters heart starts beating

play those in the dark and go into a dark hall way to get to the bath room...man thats creapy stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
IcanhideXhull
Nooblit Soul
IcanhideXhull

PostSubject: scariest game   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:40 pm

silent hill freaked me out as a kid i mean really freaked me out!

resident evil ive loved since i was about 10 so i never really got scared execpt for the dogs and the lickers they scared me a little lol

most recent game was proberly dead space the damn nasty space monsters come outta no were! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkistwordsofsorrow
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:07 am

any body remember the not so hack and slash SIREN god i hated that game they guys were frickin doctors FROM JAPAN they knew how to scare me i hated them for it lol ill still do i also hated twisted metal black and now my friends call me sweettooth ha ha how ironic
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:15 am

I dunno, the only ones that creeped me out were fatal frame series and siren a tad.

and parasite eve the first one was a little weird.. OOOo and clock tower 3 I believe.
Back to top Go down
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Silent hill creeps me out just because its so weird and twisted.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Silent Hill mostly because of creepy sounds.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 pm

julesaiah wrote:
I dunno, the only ones that creeped me out were fatal frame series and siren a tad.

and parasite eve the first one was a little weird.. OOOo and clock tower 3 I believe.
Ooh Parasite Eve, that was a good game. Not really scary though.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:21 am

silent hill 1, dead space
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:48 am

phil19uk wrote:
Dead Space easily, sure it resorts to obvious scare tatic...but the ememies/ sound/ setting/ lighting just worked to make one hell of a scary experience.

I'd have to agree with this statement. The overall experience was meant to scary you. Sure other games try, but I'd have to say I've never jumped so much because of a game in my life. By the end of the game I was immune to being spooked. However another game seemingly forgotten about was Condemned. The sound alone was amazing. Then after playing the game in surround sound sleep wasn't happening anytime soon. To hear things move all around you and only to turn around and see nothing yet when you turn back around you see something crawling off.. The same noise you heard before catches you again and you turn and BAM something is in your face. Don't get me started on Maniquinns ... No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:21 am

Silent hill 2. My opinion why, is clearly cause of the Massive amount of small yet long hallway's you had to go trough just to survive! and also a pyramid head chasing while doing this really had my heart pumping like CRAZY! oh and I dunno dosent matter what Silent hill game i play i always hate going to the hospital, those nurses a super creepy.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 pm

the thing!
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:28 pm

DtoX wrote:
the thing!

That was an EXTREMELY AWESOME Movie. The game was pretty much overlooked.. Which was a shame because it was really brilliant. I'm suprised anyone even mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 am

sadly i never got to finish it but it really was an amazing game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scariest game of all time   scariest game of all time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

scariest game of all time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2