Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who believes in this? :O

Go down 
+15
Devoured Death
Compresor
psthree4evr
Zanryu
Corefee
Friorey
psychomantis666
byranicon
bdog
phil19uk
GetTheCans
jackwabbit
furball006
Rey
KING
19 posters
AuthorMessage
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

Who believes in this? :O Empty
PostSubject: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 pm

I surely don't . But I love hearing the stories of people that do, they are so awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm

I do. I never REALLY experianced any but I always believe in these things.. Just because something has no evidence for it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :3
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 pm

I do!! And WOOT FOR CREATING THIS FORUM!!!
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm

i never did untill i had an supernatural experince
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:26 pm

I had this one kid tell me this long elaborate story about having some kind of psychic power, like ESP, and he talked to ghosts.

It was very interesting to listen to.
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:19 am

It's really a mixed thing. You don't really believe in this stuff until you're sure it happens to you. I want to believe, but at the same time, I'm not going to take everyone's story as Gospel. For me, there has to be some skepticism to filter out the absolutely fake stuff.
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Im not sure, But I have experienced alot of weird stuff. I usally brush it off and just carry on with what im doing, but sometimes I have been so freaked I had to stand outside my house for a while.
Back to top Go down
bdog
Nooblit Soul
bdog

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:12 pm

I beileve In basically everything. I don't care what you say unless you have proof it's not real then Don't talk to me about it's not real.
Back to top Go down
byranicon
Helpful Soul
byranicon

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm

phantoms fill the skys. for every piece of matter, there is anti matter. there are 11 different dimensions that we are aware of, not to mention infinite levels of consciousness. don't limit yourself by denying possibilities. there is definetly a spirit world, just as there is a dream world.
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I pwn the dream world.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 pm

GetTheCans wrote:
I pwn the dream world.

no no no you have it all wrong...I PWN THE DREAM WORLD! AND SPIRIT WORLD! MMUAHAHAHAHA(that a little over baord?) lol! lol!
now i shall play with fire!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 pm

psychomantis666 wrote:
GetTheCans wrote:
I pwn the dream world.

no no no you have it all wrong...I PWN THE DREAM WORLD! AND SPIRIT WORLD! MMUAHAHAHAHA(that a little over baord?) lol! lol!
now i shall play with fire!

It's TEH.. get it right! >_________>

Has anyone ever tried to find ghosts in pictures? it gets quite freaky.. especially if it's a photo..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:17 pm

There is a tv series called Supernatural , it my second favorite TV series after Jericho ( canceled Sad ) , check it out guys , it is a mix between funny moments and creepy creatures ( ghosts , demons … ) great show
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:48 pm

I also believe in these things, like most of you all. Even if I have not experienced these things.
Perhaps just a bit.
And I believe that there are things that can`t be proved so easily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm skeptical on this subject, but my exgirlfriend, now my best friend, told me a story that she heard from her grandmother about encountering Satan...

Her and my ex's mother were playing with a wee gee board, and they asked questions about my ex's grandfather, and they got correct answers from the board. Afterward, they were laying in bed when they heard the front door of the apartment open, and they smelled a discussing scent, sort of like sulfur and decay. They heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the door as the stench grew stronger and stronger, and then, in the darkened doorway, was the silhouette of a figure. A figure with a large build and I believe she said horns, as well. Along the ground, there was a sort of fog collecting, hiding the figure's feet. The figure breathed heavily and then turned and walked off, the stench, footsteps and fog following it away, and then the apartment door closed.

I believe it, honestly, and it freaked me out, but I'm still skeptical about the whole subject. I do seem to remember, however, when I was a toddler, I was in the basement of my old place when the power went out. On the stairs, I saw a pair of glowing eyes, nothing more. I could see the stairs a bit from the light outside seeping through the windows, but I saw a floating, glowing pair of eyes with no body. It was dang creepy...

Ah well, it's sort of hard to believe these things when they can sound so far-fetched, but you never know...
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:18 am

i beleve in aliens because thay are so menny planets out there
i not to sure about ghosts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Compresor
Nooblit Soul
Compresor

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Friorey wrote:
There is a tv series called Supernatural ,

This is an awesome show. Even if now it is not as creepy and scary as the first episodes but still worth the watch.
These guys really show what badass means.
Back to top Go down
Devoured Death
Mortal Soul
Devoured Death

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:39 pm

I am lord of the nether realm.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:46 am

I didn't believe in the supernatural, until my sister started screaming in the middle of the night we went in the room and she was being pulled into her bed when we turned on the light she was covered in scratches in 4 rows perfectly alined. She told us they burned so we just prayed for her and they stopped burning. I myself have woken up with bruises on my body and after I prayed for them to stop throbbing they did and by the end of the day the had faded. I believe in the supernatural now I'm still trying to kick casper out of my house he's a not so friendly ghost! lol!
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:52 pm

i dont we can prove that all these ghosts and things are illusions
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:37 pm

I had something happen to me but i don't know maybe it was just me. Ok last year i was alone at home like any other day at night and i wanted a drink from the fridge in the garage. I went down when i got to the garage the place were i was standing there was nothing around me that i could have reached to grab i double checked it after it happen okay so what happen was the lights went out for at least 5sec dude in that time i reached out with my arms and i felt something no jokes it scared the poo out of me. The lights came back on but there was nothing close to me so i know it was something moving. Still to this day it freaks the hell out of me having to go down to the garage at night. I cant explain what happen it might have been all in my head but i know i felt something it felt like skin. =( i hate my garage.
Back to top Go down
AbidingSun
Nooblit Soul
AbidingSun

PostSubject: YOu see   Who believes in this? :O EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:08 am

There is a such thing as the "devil"
His name is lucifer.
Cast out of heaven by God, because he got jealous and tried taking over.
Therefore, God cast Lucifer into the fiery pits of hell and deemed him lord of hell.
And lord of all the burnt out souls who do not believe in God, or were just not saved.

But, listen. I believe you. This is true, i can sense it.
if you want to Private Msg me then i will tell you something that you can not tell any other soul.
Very little people know this about me.
And, you are the next to find out.

But the devil is no one to mess with, even i cant take him.
thought i could once, then ended up falling off of a bridge that was 20 feet high.
Of course i lived, no scratches, no broken bones, nothing.
Why am I still living?
God.
But PM me and i will tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who believes in this? :O   Who believes in this? :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Who believes in this? :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Supernatural-