Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My experiences with UFOs

Go down 
+4
Kevxtreme
Tcorb18
bdog
furball006
8 posters
AuthorMessage
furball006
Strong Soul

My experiences with UFOs Empty
PostSubject: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Woot! Supernatural forum!! Thanks Digitilsoul. So I've had one or two experiences with UFO's I thought I'd share.

I've seen several, and I gotta tell you guys when you are actually paying attention you see alot more UFO's then you'd expect. Alot of people aren't even looking which is why they see nothing at all. I've spent lots of summer nights with my friends on bike rides and such and we always keep an eye out! Let me preface this by saying I know what planes look like, helicopters aswell, shooting stars, and satalites, also baloons too... Anyway.

One night I was with a friend of mine on a bike ride, summer time. We scale the mountain overlooking our city to get a good view of the sky and just chill with nature a bit. In any case we are sitting on top looking over the city, and looking at the sky. We see these suspicious lights that are moving very slow, and behaving in a nonchalant kind of way. We are watching them for a good half hour. They are a few around one region in the sky... When suddenly a new one appears very briefly and passes by one of the ones we were watching and then it disapears. That happened within the span of say 3-4 seconds. Then maybe 2 seconds after that we both saw a beam of yellow light shoot down from space into our city. Not a shooting star, not something screaming along the sky line. But a literal beam of lazer that shot from above us in space until it reached the ground. Like im talkin some beam me up, or in this case down, scotty type stuff. I'm really glad we both saw this our reaction was in sync with one another which confirms what we saw.

-------------------------

One more seperate story..

Me and another friend were driving out away from the city to a rural area so we could get away from the city lights and see the stars. There was a meteor shower that night. Anyway we are in a very rural farm area driving along and pulling up to an uncontrolled intersection. When suddenly theres a straight up UFO craft that is flying EXTREMELY low right infront of us. We are facing the intersection and it flew from our right side passed us to our left. And I cannot stress how low this thing was flying it looked HUGE but only cause it was so close. Anyway we are intriged so my friend makes a left and we actually start following this thing. Now, we are on the road following it, and it is not along the road but in the field. We follow it literaly 10 seconds down the road and before we know it its heading the opposite direction. So we turn around and now we are following it the other way. It's still out in the field and we are on the road (obviously cause were in a car lol). Anyway were following it the other way when suddenly it makes a B LINE over to the road and now it is following us. We are ahead of it, it slowed down to be slower then us .. like we are only going 40-50km an hour.. and this thing follows us for about a minute before it takes off back to the field and then eventually just flew away. I was actually freaking out like I didn't know if I was gonna get abducted by this thing.

What I took from this is, we noticed the UFO. Followed it. Then it noticed us following it, and turned the tables on us to let us know it was paying attention.

Anyway again for the sake of these stories. I gotta tell you again, I know planes, I know helicopters, shooting stars, satalites.. etc..

Someone else must have a stories please share! And if you haven't seen a ufo yet, keep your eyes peeled. You will never see anything if you are not looking up.
Back to top Go down
bdog
Nooblit Soul
bdog

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Ive Never had a UFO incounter yet, The only thing that scares me about them Is what they would do to me or Seeing one (Alien) Like I would have a Heart Attack! I'm not Lying!!! I would freak The hell out!
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:44 am

Haha. Your stories made me laugh. But I'm not saying that they are fake but if I was in your spot I would've freaked too. Lol. I would've got out of my car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:01 pm

I recomend bringing a camera the next time you go on a trip with your friends.
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:46 pm

it would be cool to party with aliens alien
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 pm

psthree4evr wrote:

Why so they can anal prob you? You pervert..... Haha just kiddin'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:02 pm

I haven’t seen anything yet ( but I do believe that there is aliens , I know there is someone out there , some other planet in a distance galaxy , they may be trillions of light years away from us ) but when I was a kid , I used to scared a lot , and I do mean A LOT of aliens ( I was never scared of ghosts or anything , only aliens and demonic souls , but we’ll talk about that later ) anyways , I used to be so scared of them especially after watching those UFO documentaries on the discovery channel , ( documentaries on discovery channel are way WAY more scarier than movies ) one time I was watching a movie and I was alone , some alien dude was putting his 3 finger on the forehead of a girl , when I saw that black entity I almost fainted , actually fainted !

But now I am no longer scared of ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 pm

UFO CAUGHT ON TAPE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
psthree4evr wrote:

Why so they can anal prob you? You pervert..... Haha just kiddin'.

ROFL anal probe lol!
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Looks like someone found there way into grandmas and grandpas cough medicine stash haha just kidding.
Thats sounds pretty cool, i my self don't really believe in aliens but then again it could be real its a big place up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with UFOs   My experiences with UFOs Empty

Back to top Go down

My experiences with UFOs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Supernatural-
Jump to: