Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switching it up a bit

Go down 
+3
Lithium
Rey
SS Mod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SS Mod
Helpful Soul
SS Mod

Switching it up a bit Empty
PostSubject: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:43 am

Dont worry just switching it up a bit.

Trying to make it not so clustered together and a bit of spacing to make it a bit easier on the eyes.

Nothing is set in stone so if its truly disliked it can be changed Razz
Back to top Go down
https://soulspeak.forumotion.com
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 am

It's better than the old skin.

We need that button that allows you to choose skins.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
SS Mod
Helpful Soul
SS Mod

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 am

Indeed the magic button would rock ill look into it but im not sure if thats possible here.
Back to top Go down
https://soulspeak.forumotion.com
Lithium
Mortal Soul

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:41 am

Mind if I make some suggestions. They are gonna be kinda big when you think about it, so dont please think Im looking to change the forum, just suggesting things that need...suggesting. Stuff that would make the forum easier on the eyes.

- Make the forums concurrent (if thats the word). Like why do you guys have TV Movies as a Sub-form? Each forum should be on the same line unless its a co forum thats suppose to be inside.

- Make Announcements, Intro, and Suggestion forums together. Maybe have the main forum (middle thing) be Soul Speak HQ or something.

- Put Relationships, Anxiety, Alone, and Relationships all under one section: "Life Problems"

- Put Off Topic, Supernatural, Artwork, YouTube under one section: "Off Topic". Or whatever you could come up with.

- Put Tech and Gaming in the same forum. And have the title be "Tech & Gaming". Because Tech doesnt have alot of traffic, and I really dont think it will along the way. Atleast not enough for now to justify its own forum.

- Oh and whatever happens with the Tech and Game forums, you should really change the main section that those boards are under from "Gaming" to just "Entertainment". I mean it looks weird to have "TV and Movies" under the main section of Gaming.

Please dont think Im trying to control the forum, or think that I think I do or something. Its just suggestions that I really think would make the forum easier to look at...
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:52 am

Lithium wrote:
Mind if I make some suggestions. They are gonna be kinda big when you think about it, so dont please think Im looking to change the forum, just suggesting things that need...suggesting. Stuff that would make the forum easier on the eyes.

- Make the forums concurrent (if thats the word). Like why do you guys have TV Movies as a Sub-form? Each forum should be on the same line unless its a co forum thats suppose to be inside.

Agree

- Make Announcements, Intro, and Suggestion forums together. Maybe have the main forum (middle thing) be Soul Speak HQ or something.

That I don't agree with. It will make it messy as hell

- Put Relationships, Anxiety, Alone, and Relationships all under one section: "Life Problems"

Life Issues sounds better. =p

- Put Off Topic, Supernatural, Artwork, YouTube under one section: "Off Topic". Or whatever you could come up with.

No. Supernatural, that's not needed. But Artwork/GFX and Off Topic should be seperated.

- Put Tech and Gaming in the same forum. And have the title be "Tech & Gaming". Because Tech doesnt have alot of traffic, and I really dont think it will along the way. Atleast not enough for now to justify its own forum.

Agree

- Oh and whatever happens with the Tech and Game forums, you should really change the main section that those boards are under from "Gaming" to just "Entertainment". I mean it looks weird to have "TV and Movies" under the main section of Gaming.

What's up with the way the forums are set in general?!

Please dont think Im trying to control the forum, or think that I think I do or something. Its just suggestions that I really think would make the forum easier to look at...

Too late, we already do! D:
j/k..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:37 pm

I like the new skin.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:27 pm

New skin, Hmm nice, Juicier ^^
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 am

The new skin is awesome..
I never really liked yellow though, but it's cool.
Back to top Go down
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:19 am

ive been sick in the hospital for a couple days, change is nice to come back in see:D I like the colours and its a lot easier on my eyeballs Razz.

good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switching it up a bit   Switching it up a bit Empty

Back to top Go down

Switching it up a bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Announcements-
Jump to: