Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in

Go down 
+7
xvito
Psoewish
phil19uk
Tabarnacos
Rey
furball006
jackwabbit
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in Empty
PostSubject: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:05 pm

is it possible to get a pimple downstairs?, please dont judge me.
and i KNOW its not an std its impossible
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:22 pm

ya man its possible, good luck
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:24 pm

which part is possible? i told you i know it wasnt a std
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
which part is possible? i told you i know it wasnt a std

anywhere you have skin
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Good luck popping it.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:30 pm

well thank god, i was worried there, furball next time leave out the good luck, and rey thats not funny if you knew...
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:37 pm

i forgot to mention after the pimple fully disapears you turn into a beatle
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:38 pm

oh poo......i guess that explains the antenna
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Wow You lost me there.... Pimple downstairs ? What is that ?

Edit : Omg ... I get it.. Gross... But yes, Probably poppable...
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:55 pm

I think you can get them anywhere, I got mine around my face while my mate said he only got them on his back...its weird i guess lol. But dont bust them, can lave scarring and cause more pimples (as far as im aware).
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:42 am

phil19uk wrote:
I think you can get them anywhere, I got mine around my face while my mate said he only got them on his back...its weird i guess lol. But dont bust them, can lave scarring and cause more pimples (as far as im aware).
This is true, the best thing to do with pimples is just let them be until they naturally burst.
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:47 am

jackwabbit wrote:
Pimple downstairs... Don't make me laugh.
Is there something wrong with saying "I have a pimple on my penis (vagina w/e).
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:05 am

don't pop it... no good can from that.
Back to top Go down
JustMe
Helpful Soul
JustMe

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Yes, it is definitely possible to get a pimple downstairs. In fact, just the other day I was downstairs in my basement and noticed one growing on my chin. It hurt like a sonovagun. I ended up going upstairs before I popped it, though.
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 am

It's fully possible to have zits anywhere on your body.
Don't be ashamed to ask questions here Smile

But you could have tried to use google to find the answer first.. There are a lot of forums where you can ask doctors directly about this subject.
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:12 pm

jackwabbit wrote:

yea man you can get pimples all over your body (literally)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in   okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in Empty

Back to top Go down

okay......i got a question and wasnt sure which section i should put it in
Page 1 of 1