Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top ten Worst story lines on any system and Shellshock and Baby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

Top ten Worst story lines  on any system  and Shellshock and  Baby Empty
PostSubject: Top ten Worst story lines on any system and Shellshock and Baby   Top ten Worst story lines  on any system  and Shellshock and  Baby EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:14 pm

well ill start off with shell shock idk if any one had played shell shock vietnam war for the ps3 at its time was a good game good story line every thig i forget when it comes out but i advise you too get it pre order it and stuff butt number 3 to lok out for

I can only think of 5 worst games soo lol
1 bio shock the game was wierd realy bad harvesting kids nastey
2 starsky and hutch on the ps2
3 far cry2 the game is really bad you can go any wear besides your safe house and not get attacked
4 unreal tournament 3 online great ofcorse story line sucks
5 wwe 09 always have been impressed on the story lines but this one had way tomany

Give your insight on any platforms and what you think about the new shellshock and if you have ever played the first one
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: Top ten Worst story lines on any system and Shellshock and Baby   Top ten Worst story lines  on any system  and Shellshock and  Baby EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 pm

I disagree about Bioshock.You really have to pay attention and really think about it to enjoy it.

I can't really list worst storylines since a lot of games don't even have one.
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: Top ten Worst story lines on any system and Shellshock and Baby   Top ten Worst story lines  on any system  and Shellshock and  Baby EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 pm

TheGreatPUDDING wrote:
I disagree about Bioshock.You really have to pay attention and really think about it to enjoy it.

I can't really list worst storylines since a lot of games don't even have one.
Sure there are... like... uhm... hold on a minute... okay you got me... no wait, MGS4, it has a storyline and it sucks (the story that is).
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Top ten Worst story lines on any system and Shellshock and Baby   Top ten Worst story lines  on any system  and Shellshock and  Baby EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Indeed, MGS4 had a horrible storyline! -sarcasm-

You know what makes Bioshock, Lost Planet and MGS4's storys so awesome? Pudding said it, you NEED to pay attention. It's like a movie. You won't get the story unless you pay attention otherwise it'll sound complicated for you.

I can think of one horrible storyline. Super Mario Bros.! D:
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top ten Worst story lines on any system and Shellshock and Baby   Top ten Worst story lines  on any system  and Shellshock and  Baby Empty

Back to top Go down

Top ten Worst story lines on any system and Shellshock and Baby
Page 1 of 1