Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If anyone is interested-why I am here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

If anyone is interested-why I am here. Empty
PostSubject: If anyone is interested-why I am here.   If anyone is interested-why I am here. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm Greg

Even though I am only 17(almost 18 ) I am able to communicate and comprehend "older people" and their feelings
so don't judge me and I won't judge you, all I ask for is the kindness of others to listen to what I have to say, and even if you don't listen I'll still be talking because I never give up!

I stumbled upon DigitalSoul's videos on youtube a few months ago and found them both helpful and hilarious
I am a person who has had a quite wonderful and joyous life thus far. However I have many people close to me with many problems such as depression and anxiety and what not, and I have helped them throughout there struggles. What I am getting at is that I understand what many people go through and how troubling times can be, I have also suffered with some anxiety myself and am glad to say I have finally been able to put mind over matter and resolve my personal issues.

I will also be posting many responses to some of the gaming, movie/music, artwork etc. sections as I am interested in all of that as well.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested-why I am here.   If anyone is interested-why I am here. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Lizard King wrote:
and even if you don't listen I'll still be talking because I never give up

I feel like singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" now. D:

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested-why I am here.   If anyone is interested-why I am here. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey man whats going im sure plenty of people will be glad your here and just wanted to say welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested-why I am here.   If anyone is interested-why I am here. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Hey, people at this site wont bring you done. I haven't seen one rude comment yet. So if you have any stories you need to get off your chest and need some advice then this place might help you out. I'm glad you joined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested-why I am here.   If anyone is interested-why I am here. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:42 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested-why I am here.   If anyone is interested-why I am here. Empty

Back to top Go down

If anyone is interested-why I am here.
Page 1 of 1