Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i cant get her off my mind.

Go down 
+4
Mptr
Tcorb18
xvito
taterfrickintot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
taterfrickintot
Nooblit Soul
taterfrickintot

i cant get her off my mind. Empty
PostSubject: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:54 pm

OK im 15 years old, and have had plenty of girlfriends. last weekend, i went to a hotel with my family, where i met this cute redhead. she wasn't the hottest girl ive ever met but she was pretty. we talked for the whole 3 days we were there. i live in northeast Ohio and she lives in southwest Michigan. at first i felt we were just buddies and i thought it wouldn't be a big deal to leave without her phone number or anything. when we left, both of us around 2 o'clock i said bye to her than she gave me a small kiss. after that i knew we were meant to be together. but since we left without phone numbers or anything, theirs no way i could call her or anything. iv really never felt so strongly about a girl and i love her so much. i just wish i could see her one more time. can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:31 am

taterfrickintot wrote:
OK im 15 years old, and have had plenty of girlfriends. last weekend, i went to a hotel with my family, where i met this cute redhead. she wasn't the hottest girl ive ever met but she was pretty. we talked for the whole 3 days we were there. i live in northeast Ohio and she lives in southwest Michigan. at first i felt we were just buddies and i thought it wouldn't be a big deal to leave without her phone number or anything. when we left, both of us around 2 o'clock i said bye to her than she gave me a small kiss. after that i knew we were meant to be together. but since we left without phone numbers or anything, theirs no way i could call her or anything. iv really never felt so strongly about a girl and i love her so much. i just wish i could see her one more time. can anyone help me?
Move to her place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:47 pm

The only thing I could think of is to try Myspace. If you know her full name and if she has a myspace then you might find her. Or if you dont know her last name but just her first. Then type her name in and try to figure out a area code for a SouthWest Michigan city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Mptr
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Said myspace finding might make the girl think you're stalkerish, or really crafty. Depends on the type, try to remember what she said and how she acted.
Now when I think about it that's probably the only way you can find her.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Mptr wrote:
Said myspace finding might make the girl think you're stalkerish, or really crafty. Depends on the type, try to remember what she said and how she acted.
Now when I think about it that's probably the only way you can find her.
I think it is the only way you'll ever find her too, so I'd just place all my bets on it.
If you try and she thinks you're a weirdo, at least you won't be hitting yourself later constantly asking yourself why you didn't look her up ... when it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Awwwww, puppydog love. It's so beautifull.
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

PostSubject: Re: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Maybe life will lat you both meat again some day.
But I agree to others - that you must take a chants in the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
FreedomX10A
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:46 pm

taterfrickintot wrote:
Before we begin on this quest for a lost soul, I would like you to consider your age for a moment. No I'm not telling you you're too young to love, I'm telling you that there will be plenty of other chances and many other girls. What happened here was that you encountered a particular girl that you haven't yet in your small life span. Couple that with the fact that your testosterone levels are crazy high and your libido is crazy strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cant get her off my mind.   i cant get her off my mind. Empty

Back to top Go down

i cant get her off my mind.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues-
Jump to: