Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to be a better Poster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zancoth
Elite Soul

How to be a better Poster Empty
PostSubject: How to be a better Poster   How to be a better Poster EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:56 am

Post your tips on how to become a better forum poster here.
Preferably in bold and italian style.

-Use the "View Unaswered posts" button, and try to come up with good answers to posts who have been unanswered for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better Poster   How to be a better Poster EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:17 am

- DO NOT double post. Unless the posts have character limits, it's stupid and it takes space that could've been used for better stuff.

- Make your posts clear. Don't type in L337. Not everyone understands it and not many give a crap about it.

- Always have good quality in your posts. Don't go "I agree" or "I disagree." Atleast say why you agree or disagree otherwise it's a bump/spam.

- For the love of god, Read before you post. This not only goes for posting in topics, but also in posting a topic. There are probably 9,001 topics right now just about Killzone 2 and they all ask the same question, "Are you excited for it?" please, READ before you post.

- Never take things seriously. Unless it was a direct insult, it's the internet, Do NOT take it seriously. Like my cookie topic, no one should be offended by that. (Not bitshing about it either, but no one should be offended by it.)

That's all I can think of right now for I am tired as hell. XD
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better Poster   How to be a better Poster EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:12 am

rey u really should not give out tips on how to be a better poster u spammer ur comment are meaninless and useless
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better Poster   How to be a better Poster EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Please blackwidow....

Most of them are informative comments...

And rey about that DO NOT take it seriously part, Soul Speak Is made to be serious... In the appropriate sections...
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better Poster   How to be a better Poster EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:58 pm

@Tabarnacos: I see. Could've moved it to Off Topics. =p

@BlackWidow: Why thank you! Maybe if I knew you alittle better I can say the same about you! <3
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better Poster   How to be a better Poster EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:32 am

BlackWidow wrote:
rey u really should not give out tips on how to be a better poster u spammer ur comment are meaninless and useless

I haven't seen one useful or constructive post from you.
Only posts making fun of people or offending them in some way.
Please, if you're not going to be nice, get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be a better Poster   How to be a better Poster Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be a better Poster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Announcements :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: