Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Ok, so i have been reading a lot of your guys experiences with this stuff so i thought i'd share something that happend to me a little while ago, i had a pretty weird dream... ok so it starts off and i'm in this warehouse, or something ,and i am laying on the ground looking at my legs. I look up and I see this person just reload there gun and shoot me in the face. this is the weird part, my legs start shaking like a seizure or something and everything starts to get blurry and white and while thats happening i am seeing my legs in the warehouse and my bed almost like taking turns fading in and out until i actually forced my self to wake up.

has anything like this happened to anyone? I think i have been just playing to many video games.
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:38 am

Possibly, but usually the dreams are just parts of things in your mind that you think about.

People have all kind of books on symbolism on dream stuff, but really, when you do dream, you dream about stuff you were thinking about, even if it is totally twisted.

I remember one dream where I died in a horrible explosion in outer space, screaming "THIS IS MY DEATH!". My whole body went electrical, and I woke up. I the electrical feeling took a while to go away.
Back to top Go down
Failure0fxFall
Nooblit Soul
Failure0fxFall

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 am

yeah man, i had this weird dream about a friend of mine, it was a friend i liked, but it was like wow. We were having sex, and i was resisting, but then i just decided to go ahead, since she already did everyone else. yeah i know, but this actually happened, i normally wouldn't do this kinda stuff, but it was a dream....there for, cant really help it.

So we did it, and rite when i was about to "You know" i woke up, i could barely breathe, and my body was sweating soo much, i felt like i was suffocating
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Dreams are weird. I once dreamt i was bitten by a poisonous snake and my arm was in a lot of ain... when i woke up i looked at my arm and it had 2 pinprick wholes in it that looked exactly how a bite would look... AND THE BITE COULDNT HAVE BEEN FROM ME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:08 pm

i rarely dream anymore( it sucks. i wanna dream!).
but when i do they feel to real.
i have had dreams where something bad has happened to someone so the day after i call them to check if there ok cause im not sure if dreamed it or if it happened.
but anyway.
ive had this one dream where first off im trying to outrun someone or something and i have the classic case of running in quicksand.
i run as fast as i can but i barely move and there flying after me.
then in a split second im somewhere else.
and not in a good way.
i usually end up on some kind of a table having my face either eaten by something(never bin able to see what)
and like i said. when i dream it feels real.
so ive woken up several times not cause im really that scared but cause my face actually hurts.
i can still feel teeth in my chin when i wake up.
of course the pain cant be compared with actually having your face eaten but it still hurts pretty bad actually.
but its not all that bad. cause even the "sweet" dreams feel real:P
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm

krazycal ive bin there.
but i didnt get bitten by a snake.
i (for the first and last time actually) had a dream about a guy from a horror movie.
my dear old friend freddy kruger.
i didnt wake up from the dream witch i usually do when i get hurt in a dream. but anyway.
freddy had slashed me slightly over the left side of my ribs.
when i woke up i had four slash marks.
and i wasnt very old (12 i think) so my hand wasnt that big. and i could not spread my fingers that wide and there was nothing else remotely close to me that could have caused it.
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:15 pm

I only have horrible dreams... never sweet ones Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:35 pm

dont be sad about it.
i envy you.
i envy you your dreams.
i never dream anymore.
i used to dream every single night but for the last few years ive had like one or two dreams a year.
i wish i could still dream.
even if they where all bad ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?   What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about my pretty weird dream?
Page 1 of 1