Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heroism is dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

heroism is dead Empty
PostSubject: heroism is dead   heroism is dead EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:51 am

heroes are never remembered for what they've done just put to shame for what they had to do to become one
I was disgraced for saving her life once again everyone judged me for be angry after nearly being beaten to death so they made an opinion of me before asking what i did iwas ugly in the fct that i had to pick up a 2x4 to protect my self

heroism is dead

she didnt care that i had to stay at my (casey) brother's house because i was not recognizeable by anyone but him i remember that night like it was yesterday i went to meet the guy i knew that i was in for a rough night as soon as i closed the door to the house when i got to the spot i was greeted by six guys and there fearless leader i was angry not scared ANGRY they tried so hard but i wouldnt stay down then i felt a sharp pain in my leg i fell to the ground and couldnt stand up as he walked by i grabbed his leg and tried to hold him as long as possible "you just dont quit do you he hehehe" as he signaled his boyz over "make sure he dont get up" and he left then i was stomped and hit until a shot rang out disturbing the night air Casey's dad stood there pistole in hand and they ran where i was lifted and put into the bed of his truck

You know a hero when he will die trying

i awoke crying out for her thinking i had failed thinking she would die crying out for me to help her but i got the call from her where she stated she was fine

Hero-one that shows great courage

i met him at a church me and him noone else where i couldnt do anything i couldnt see or muchless fight knuckles crushed and still i managed to beat the living poo outta him witha 2x4 cause he tackled me to the ground to try and drill his point into my head ( I HAVE A VERY THICK SKULL) and he ended up making me lose the one thing i wanted no needed most the one thing that kept me going when things got rough so in the end he beat me

Spartan-a person of great courage and self-discipline

i have always known i was a angry person and dark hearted i had a friend of mine at gary her name was sheila and she could tell what kind of person by looking into your eyes she looked into mine once only once she wouldnt do it again never again she was to scared she said there was so much pain and hate in my eyes but there was one bright spot she said that in my eyes was nothing but pain but one thing that made it like a single star in a pitch black sky HER shannon to me nothing else mattered

MY HEROISM HAS DIED ALONG WITH MY SOUL

gone banished left for dead but this Spartan refused to be forgotten
Back to top Go down

heroism is dead
Page 1 of 1