Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone been asked by the girl?

Go down 
+6
cDizzle
koreanpakistan32
joeSchmo61
JustMe
Lizard King
Prophet2142
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

Has anyone been asked by the girl? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Noticed in these forums that its us guys asking for help in asking a girl out and traditionally yes it is a man that asks the lady out, i was wondering has any girl here asked a boy out? Have any of you lucky guys been asked by the girl to go out with them?
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Ya, once over the summer, that was a nice change and somewhat unexpected, but it's always nice to be on the other end makes you feel more appreciated and might I add studly!
Back to top Go down
JustMe
Helpful Soul
JustMe

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:40 pm

It's happened to me but it broke my heart. She was a great friend of mine and I loved her dearly, but I had no interest in dating her. Having been rejected countless times, I know how much it sucks. And it tore me up to do the same to her.
Back to top Go down
joeSchmo61
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:31 am

yes but only once i was friends with her and had no interest in going out with her i knew she liked me but ignored it until she asked me and i broke her heart Crying or Very sad now i fell like a jackass for not telling her more early
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 pm

haha i havent its always in my case them waiting for me to spring the words lol
if i was asked thatd be nice but i know some of my friends had that situation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Yep, couple times.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:04 am

It's pretty rare when you get older. Cool
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Yeah. March 5th, 2007. I was talking to my ex girlfriend, who was a good friend of mine. She said she wanted to give it another shot, see if I was all she remembered me to be. I said I was willing to see how it worked out, so in the next two weeks we planned her coming down to hang out (she lives an hour or so away by car, my mom was working at the time so only her mom could give her a lift).

We were perfect for each other. We were actually in love, like, actual love, not like when you say 'I love you' to your girlfriend and aren't sure if you mean it.

But yeah, things started getting rough that November and it fell apart, so yeah...
Back to top Go down
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:01 pm

No, but I guess there's a good reason for that.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:30 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone been asked by the girl?   Has anyone been asked by the girl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone been asked by the girl?
Page 1 of 1