Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I just got fired...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

So I just got fired... Empty
PostSubject: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Yeah the title says it all pretty much... Well at least that I was canned... It was no fault of my own. I can honestly say the boss really didn't like me. I'm not trying to put guilt anywhere else. In fact I'm sorta glad it happened. It was a dead end job and I was a hard worker and never got rewarded for my efforts. Thus here I am...

You see I'd like to find a new job... Or even create my own... I'm interested in anything ideas. Mainly anything involving me getting rewarded for my efforts. I always give 110%. So if I was rewarded for my efforts that would be a pretty nice kicker don't ya think? lol!

Alternatively if anyone knows a way to work from home then I'd love to hear that as well... I'm not desperate at the moment... I just don't like having a lot of free time...Oh, and forgive me if I don't seem all beaten and broken. Its just I feel that's what my ex-boss would have wanted, and I refuse to give that person the pleasure.

So lets see what you cats have to say.

It may help if I stopped making these topics so late at night... Laughing I tend to do so... I'm a late night person what can I say?

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Seriously, you've already been warned before, you just broke two rules there, double post (you did it three times) and a one word post (it wasnt even a word), Use the edit button, and thats not a suggestion

Anyways, sorry to hear about that, im also looking for a job, and also looking for one I can do at home, Im thinking about web design though, ive been told by 5 of my teachers im the best in my school, and have been working on that kind of stuff for a few years, and can also be done at home^_^

Just find something you enjoy, because life will suck if you spend it all doing something you hate:P
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:07 am

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Seriously, you've already been warned before, you just broke two rules there, double post (you did it three times) and a one word post (it wasnt even a word), Use the edit button, and thats not a suggestion

Anyways, sorry to hear about that, im also looking for a job, and also looking for one I can do at home, Im thinking about web design though, ive been told by 5 of my teachers im the best in my school, and have been working on that kind of stuff for a few years, and can also be done at home^_^

Just find something you enjoy, because life will suck if you spend it all doing something you hate:P

Sorry... I didn't mean to break any rules... Also it never was a formal warning before just more so a suggestion. I do apologize. Its just kinda the way I am sometimes. I'm not here to cause trouble or be a bother. I'm just help others and get help from others. Ya know?
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:28 am

no need to be rude sgtvoodoo, geez man.
Anyway, I respect your courage and aspirations, there are many jobs which you can work from home on your computer and if there is one particular area of work you are interested in take out a big loan and open your own business you'll never know what you truly want to do for a living until you find it.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 am

Lizard King wrote:
Anyway, I respect your courage and aspirations, there are many jobs which you can work from home on your computer and if there is one particular area of work you are interested in take out a big loan and open your own business you'll never know what you truly want to do for a living until you find it.

Thanks for your kind words. I'm a bit of a chicken though... I find it hard to gamble. I'll see what I can manage while "playing it safe". Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Lizard King wrote:

You think THATS being rude?!? Kindly warning someone to stop triple posting and stop the one word (1 emoticon) posts?
Quote :
- Remember - this is not a chatroom. Short, one word replies like "lol" will be deleted. Try to give posts some thought.

Its in the rules, im simply doing my job, by giving a warning, Im not trying to be rude

Its not that big of a problem, it just gets VERY annoying, if there wasn't an edit button, i'd be perfectly fine with it, but the triple/one word posts get annoying, especially if the other 2 posts immediatly after don't really have anything to do
---------

Does your city have a website for stuff like that? We have one with jobs, news, advertisements, etc. on it, pretty useful for finding jobs
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 am

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Lizard King wrote:

You think THATS being rude?!? Kindly warning someone to stop triple posting and stop the one word (1 emoticon) posts?
Quote :
- Remember - this is not a chatroom. Short, one word replies like "lol" will be deleted. Try to give posts some thought.

Its in the rules, im simply doing my job, by giving a warning, Im not trying to be rude

Its not that big of a problem, it just gets VERY annoying, if there wasn't an edit button, i'd be perfectly fine with it, but the triple/one word posts get annoying, especially if the other 2 posts immediatly after don't really have anything to do
---------

Does your city have a website for stuff like that? We have one with jobs, news, advertisements, etc. on it, pretty useful for finding jobs

You know I was looking over the rules, and the one you just quoted wasn't even posted by a mod... It seems more like suggestions. If there are going to be rules we need to follow they should be more clear cut. Ya get me? Because if any user can suggest rules (which they can of course) and those suggestions are definitively the rule. Then theoretically I could post.

NO POST THAT HAVE THE LETTER Z IN THEM, AFTER THIS POST!....

All I'm saying is make the rules more clear cut. Ya know? So please to whom ever is in charge of that section of the forums. Click the edit button and Make a definitive version of the rules.

Other than what I just said I'd really like some help. So please stop debating the rules. I mean that's why I'm here to help others and be helped. confused
Back to top Go down
FreedomX10A
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Avernious wrote:
Yeah the title says it all pretty much... Well at least that I was canned... It was no fault of my own. I can honestly say the boss really didn't like me. I'm not trying to put guilt anywhere else. In fact I'm sorta glad it happened. It was a dead end job and I was a hard worker and never got rewarded for my efforts. Thus here I am...

You see I'd like to find a new job... Or even create my own... I'm interested in anything ideas. Mainly anything involving me getting rewarded for my efforts. I always give 110%. So if I was rewarded for my efforts that would be a pretty nice kicker don't ya think? lol!

Alternatively if anyone knows a way to work from home then I'd love to hear that as well... I'm not desperate at the moment... I just don't like having a lot of free time...Oh, and forgive me if I don't seem all beaten and broken. Its just I feel that's what my ex-boss would have wanted, and I refuse to give that person the pleasure.

It may help if I stopped making these topics so late at night... Laughing I tend to do so... I'm a late night person what can I say?

Sad
+1 point for seeing it as a positive rather than a negative.

Now you must understand what you enjoy then combine that with your talent in this case it would be you as a determined hard worker.

My advice: Do some career research, reply in this post again if you want me to assist you in said research.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 pm

FreedomX10A wrote:
Avernious wrote:

Sad
+1 point for seeing it as a positive rather than a negative.

Now you must understand what you enjoy then combine that with your talent in this case it would be you as a determined hard worker.

My advice: Do some career research, reply in this post again if you want me to assist you in said research.

Thanks! Positive reinforcement is awesome, besides I don't think I could really be upset knowing I wasn't doing a bad job. The only reason I was fired was the boss just plain didn't like me.

On that note I'd love some help. I'm pretty good with computers and I'm learning Japanese ( I know very little but I am learning more and more each day ). I plan on learning other languages as well. I'm also trying to learn basic web page design and scripting... I'm still a novice at that as well I'm afraid... I have plenty of what I call useless talents. I even made a youtube video about it! A quick video might I add but none the less.

I'd like a "work from home job" in which I'd get out of the job what I put in. Like the more effort I put forth the more pay I accumulate. I say this because I am a very hard worker. I know if my efforts are being rewarded I'll have more incentive to work harder!

Well that's a bit about me. Laughing I appreciate any help I can get. Just the thought of someone I've never even met before wanting to help is great!
Back to top Go down
FreedomX10A
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:38 pm

First and foremost you must forget your past with your boss. You must conclude yourself what matter it truly was. Once you have found the conclusion you must put the matter aside and start anew.

Tonight I must catch some sleep, I have important matters to tend to tomorrow. Though when I find the time I will help.

My quick note would be that it seems like you have an enjoyment for computers so I would say go back to university/college, expand on your knowledge on computers and be on a path to a new career. Personally I would go become a game designer. You shouldn't solely work from home, this can put a lot of dents on your emotional spectrum along with your physical health. The great thing about computers is that once your home from work you can still go online and make those websites and make extra money.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 am

FreedomX10A wrote:
First and foremost you must forget your past with your boss. You must conclude yourself what matter it truly was. Once you have found the conclusion you must put the matter aside and start anew.

Tonight I must catch some sleep, I have important matters to tend to tomorrow. Though when I find the time I will help.

My quick note would be that it seems like you have an enjoyment for computers so I would say go back to university/college, expand on your knowledge on computers and be on a path to a new career. Personally I would go become a game designer. You shouldn't solely work from home, this can put a lot of dents on your emotional spectrum along with your physical health. The great thing about computers is that once your home from work you can still go online and make those websites and make extra money.

Yeah I do have a tendency to hold onto things I must admit. Even if I know I was in the right. A sort of trouble letting go. Its more so the fact that the even more so took place. It can stick with me for a while. It won't influence me, however I can still feel the event weighing heavily on my psyche.

I appreciate any time and effort you can put into helping me out. Thanks Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just got fired...   So I just got fired... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I just got fired...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues-
Jump to: