Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lack of phobias

Go down 
+3
Lizard King
Little_SOUL-1914
Tazz626
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:58 pm

hi guys i have poseted here b4 and this one is about me not really being afraid of anything not height or fire or water i love the dark i like to think i have honor and courage integrity and disipline which i have those but if anything i have one fear of not being able to rise to the challenge not one inpaticuler just any so i try even harder at life and its destroying me my girlfriend says i try to hard at life and i dont know how to relax (if yall tel her this i will be forced to hurt ya kidding) i am starting to think shes right like my whole day until i sleep im working a job or at home then i pay bills and then i make dinner and then i try to play with my son (hes not mine but he is and noone will tell me otherwise) my sister is starting down a bad path seeing as my uncle took her with him so i coulf try to start my life (not my idea) and i am watching her change into something i hate i have told her about my safe haven and she blows me off (i hate to be pushed aside like a piece of trash) so im to the point of making her listen what would you guys do

ill kill you with my tea cup
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 pm

dude that sounds pretty heavy man...like your scared of nothing?

and for your sis what type of path?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:21 pm

sorry to here about your sister, people have to learn to lead there own lives and sometimes that leads spiraling into the wrong path, although hopefully she will learn for herself and be thankful to have a brother who cares like you. Also the whole not being scared thing, everyone is scared of something and you maybe just haven't found it yet. I have a fear of being alone, not that when I'm alone I'm afraid but of one day having no family left and no friends and truly being on my own with no ones help, that scares the sh** out of me. Anyway hope that helped. peace.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:45 pm

I can relate to the no fear part I guess. Though I do have one fear ... fear itself.
that may sound strange, but as it is now I don't have any fears, but I'm afraid that someday I will be afraid of something which will stop me from functioning normally Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:01 pm

not being afraid has its pros and cons like that people come to you when they are afraid to do something they are thanks guys for all your help as for my sis she is getting into drugs and guys who have drugs
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:35 pm

thats true people will come to get help....

i see....dude thats heavy...well keep an eye on her and try to get her to stop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 am

Dang bro, I can imagine that being pretty rough... I can't say I live without fears, because that'd be a lie, but I only fear one thing... I'm phobic of birds. D:

But yeah, I'm not sure what to say, I'd think it'd be pretty cool not to have my phobia of birds... ah well, you win some and you lose some, eh? Best of luck figuring that out more clearly, though.

And about your sister... experimentation with substances is rather common in this day and age, but so is substance abuse. Try to pull her to the side and talk to her about it. Sure, drugs are fun for a bit, but is it really worth throwing away your health just for a bit of fun? I'm not gonna lie, I'm not perfect in that regard either. Drinking is no better than doing drugs, but there's a difference. Drinking amplifies an emotion, whereas drugs can change them completely, so drugs can be very dangerous, whereas drinking would mostly only be dangerous in the long run (due to liver damage and other health problems) or if you were feeling angry, sad, or scared.

I wish you the best in regards to your current predicament, and I apologize if nothing I've said helps in any way.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:50 pm

well please remember there is a difference between being brave and stupid
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 am

This more so doesn't sound like a lack of fears. More so as a lack of realization of fears you do have. You see everyone has fears. You may just not realize them. For example. People who are what society would deem as "Pathological Liars" Have a fear of the truth. Yet they don't realize it. Its not all about fear though....

However I must say. It seems you fight to maintain a certain level of control in your life. This could stem from a fear of the unknown. Not knowing what will happen if you let life just run its course. The unknown is what all major or "labeled" fears stem from.

This is just my outsiders perspective of course. I'm certainly no Shrink. I'm just able to give my expert opinion, because I'm an expert on my opinion. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Sponsored content

Lack of phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of phobias   Lack of phobias Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of phobias
Page 1 of 1