Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stoner Moments

Go down 
+9
TheGreatPUDDING
thelovedoctor
faramir545
iEM0
jackwabbit
Tcorb18
SgtVoodoo
psthree4evr
polaroid
13 posters
AuthorMessage
polaroid
Nooblit Soul
polaroid

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Some of us here are stoners,and as stoners we all have our moments...share some

I'd have to say mine was when I came home from a long day of smoking and was watching T.V out of nowhere heard this
noise that sounded like a savage animal, I'm by myself so it creeped the hell out of me i pulled out a bat and stood in my kitchen bat in hand ready to swamp some beast took a long breath and noticed it was my nose making all the noise ><
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 pm

it took you that long to notice that is was your nose
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
polaroid
Nooblit Soul
polaroid

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Well i was stoned off my mind
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm

More proof that nothing good comes out of smoking that crap

Lucky it wasnt a friend, I bet you would have cracked him right across the head and killed him
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Everyone on this forum thinks that smoking pot is the worst thing you can do. But this story is fricken funny I ain't going to lie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
Everyone on this forum thinks that smoking pot is the worst thing you can do. But this story is fricken funny I ain't going to lie.

1. Smoking pot isnt the worst thing you can do, its just stupid, waste of time, waste of money, and DOES ruin lives

2. I find the story HILARIOUS too, except for the fact that it happened because you were stoned out of your mind
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 pm

dude you need to relax, you sould like someone who has never done it. Im not saying you should but i have and im fine, i get high marks in school and im still aware with whats going on but my gf doesnt want me to do it anymore and i dont really see the problem in giving it up so meh.....
Back to top Go down
iEM0
Helpful Soul
iEM0

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:49 pm

well mine was i was stoned and i managed to wander outside and saw my yard and the grass was like the fucking most amazing
thing i ever seen! Very Happy and i watched it for a long time.. till i noticed.. it was grass again
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
dude you need to relax, you sould like someone who has never done it. Im not saying you should but i have and im fine, i get high marks in school and im still aware with whats going on but my gf doesnt want me to do it anymore and i dont really see the problem in giving it up so meh.....

I go to MANY rock concerts, and trust me, there isn't a way to leave without getting stoned, and ive experience it, the only thing it makes me do is laugh a bit to much, and get the munchies

And no offence, but you sound like the typical stoner, tottally in denial, you think everythings tottally fine, but its really not

but lol at iEMO XD

It really is all funny, in a sad, depressing way, when you think about WHY those things are happening
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:31 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
jackwabbit wrote:

I go to MANY rock concerts, and trust me, there isn't a way to leave without getting stoned, and ive experience it, the only thing it makes me do is laugh a bit to much, and get the munchies

And no offence, but you sound like the typical stoner, tottally in denial, you think everythings tottally fine, but its really not

but lol at iEMO XD

It really is all funny, in a sad, depressing way, when you think about WHY those things are happening

im not in denal, i know im a stoner at heart and IM PROUD OF IT!!, dont be so uptight your probally no saint either
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:59 pm

well actually its better to smoke pot than cigarettes since it doesnt cause cancer lol
but everything in excess is bad. I personally have never smoken anything so i wouldnt know anything about how you feel after smoking pot, I do know people that smoke it tho. I dont really care if someone smokes pot or not, all i know is that i wont. I dont want to be a person that depends on pot and constantly need it like smoker all they want to do is smoke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:46 pm

jackwabbit wrote:

im not in denal, i know im a stoner at heart and IM PROUD OF IT!!, dont be so uptight your probally no saint either

Never knew anyone who was proud to be slowly killing thereselves and slowly ruining their lives

Anyways, this is not a debate about drugs, getting off topic
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:43 pm

vodoo, if your actually read what i worte i said i gave up pot for my gf because of the stoner moments that I have had, thats why i said i was a stoner at heart, plus i know that durgs can ruin your life and pot is one of the first steps, as long as your responsible and dont sit around all day long smoking drugs youll be fine
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:54 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
The truths about smoking

http://www.perkel.com/politics/issues/pot.htm

That is pretty biased though, since the guy who wrote it has been smoking it for 25 years.

The only people I heave hard say that pot isnt bad for you, are the people who smoke it, of course they're not going to say its bad
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:09 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:

1. Smoking pot isnt the worst thing you can do, its just stupid, waste of time, waste of money, and DOES ruin lives

2. I find the story HILARIOUS too, except for the fact that it happened because you were stoned out of your mind

Yeah if you inject it.... Oh wait you can't. But seriously the only way it can ruin a life is if you sell it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:32 pm

The people that haven't smoked it have no say in wether it is bad or not. Only the people who have adequate knowledge of the topic or experience on the topic should talk about it.

I know some people that have smoked it and that don't want to do it anymore. It didn't harm them or affect them in anyway it's just that they had better things to spend there money on.

They people that haven't smoke it won't know what it has done or wether it is beneficial or not.

BTW i haven't smoked it, i just have done a lot of research on it and what not.

And the only way i seeing it being a bad thing is if you sell it, are caught with it, or if it affects who you are in long term
Back to top Go down
polaroid
Nooblit Soul
polaroid

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Pot is different for everyone, we can sit here and argue about whether it's good or not. But in my experience I dont regret it one bit. I do it with my friends every once and a while and man it's awesome...it's not that bad of a thing when used in moderations as are a lot of things in life.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:25 pm

My record is 14,not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:16 am

I smoked way too much one night and I forgot i had my Ipod on and I was walking around asking where the awesome music was coming from my friends kept telling me that there was no music but there was.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm

i read some of the things that have been said not all. What i can see is that some are against it. Thats cool and some take it way to far but hey thats your
thing. What i think (its my thing so please dont go against me telling me im wrong i probably am but hey) Yea i do smokes it but its like once 4 or 5 months just to help me chill thats only if im really stressed and i grow my own none of that laced poo that kills. Some even lace it with glass how fu*ked up is that. Not saying what i do is okay.

What i can tell, im still the same as i was before i started it. Hell it helped me with skating every time you brake a bone its better then pain killers haha.
Its a green herb of peace, Indians use to tug that poo all the time hance the peace pipe. Sorry if i spelled something wrong or didnt make much seance i rushed this coz i got work in 10min. oh yea btw. I have never had any weird thing happen to me but watch sponge bob square pants if you do smoke it hehe =P.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 am

ive actaully heard (on the news and this is what doctors said) that weed actually increases your chance of testicular cancer...in other words you could lose one of your balls
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 pm

id say one of my millions of stoner moments has to have bin when me and my regular smoking buds where stoned the frick out of our minds and we where driving. after a while we got this slowpoke of a car infront off us so we decided to drive passed. but the bastard started speeding up! but we didnt give up so in a lousy golf 2.0 we drove passed this stupid audi something something doing no less than 111Mph! if i could id let you all see and hear what happened in that car i would cause that has to be the most psycked up moment of our lives
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 pm

psychomantis666 what youve heard is true. it does increase the risk of testicular cancer.
but then there are the more positive sides. weed is used as a medication to counteract effects chemotherapy. the only thing that THC doesnt counteract from the chemo is hairloss. and yes weed is even used against lounge cancer. well not as much weed. just the THC. you see you can get THC into your body in a million ways. lip balm tablets food drinks and even soap. THC is also effective against several hundred diseases. it doesnt make you well but it can make fever temporarily better or remove nausea. one of my friends often wake up feeling sick(some how linked to his very low bloodsugar and no he is not diabetic) so what he does then is take a single hit of his bong and the problem is solved.
weed like very thing else has its down sides witch i cant be arsed to tell about atm cause im about to go to bed but like everything else its healthy if its consumed in the correct amounts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stoner Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoner Moments   Stoner Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Stoner Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: