Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help my channel please and thank you xDD

Go down 
+2
BobbySoFamous
arcanesword
6 posters
AuthorMessage
arcanesword
Nooblit Soul

help my channel please and thank you xDD Empty
PostSubject: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:30 pm

okay so im trying to help youtube out and everything right and i want to join the youtube partner group
but im having a bit of trouble

i dont have enough views on my vids =/
so if ya'll would help me out i'd return the favor xDD
my like to my youtube channel is

www.youtube.com/therealjesus92

sorry bout the channel name
it was a nickname i had a couple of years ago
its not meant to offend anyone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/therealjesus92
BobbySoFamous
Nooblit Soul
BobbySoFamous

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:07 pm

I checked out your channel. The obvious best thing you can do is build your subscriber base to get more views on your vids.

I've found the best way to get people to check out your channel is to subscribe to a lot of channels and comment on their videos. I'm NOT talking about Sub for Sub. But if you are checking someone out, they're likely to check out your stuff, especially if they don't have thousands of subscribers themselves (it'd be pretty tough for someone who has 20,000 subscribers and gets 100s of subs a day to check out everyone).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/famousony0utube
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:50 pm

get a new camara get a new mic get a decent background.
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 pm

One method i found effective was that my fav band sabaton commented and favorited my videos on youtube and suddenly the rised in views and comments very rapidly. ( i linked my vids on sabatons forum)
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:36 pm

Kurten wrote:
One method i found effective was that my fav band sabaton commented and favorited my videos on youtube and suddenly the rised in views and comments very rapidly. ( i linked my vids on sabatons forum)
Favorited by your fav band ... you must have been really happy ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:48 pm

Yeah that day was one of the best in ma life Razz Anyway if you want many viewers, join groups and subscribe to ppl like the other guy said.
Back to top Go down
arcanesword
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:50 pm

thanks everyone
xDD
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm

I'll check you out.

But you gotta supply content. Viewers want. Its not really about subscribers. Its about getting views. I mean sure 1 subscriber equals 1 view, but where do all the other views come from? Exactly. Every video from a featured video isn't from a subscriber.

You can spam your video.. Which is distastful and usually gets deleted. A good method is labeling yout video with the appropriate tags, and having a catchy title. Another method is linking your video to other videos. That are related.

Thats my advice... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
arcanesword
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:22 am

thnks man
xD
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA! The New title is hilarious! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help my channel please and thank you xDD   help my channel please and thank you xDD Empty

Back to top Go down

help my channel please and thank you xDD
Page 1 of 1