Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couture vs. Lesnar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Couture vs. Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Couture vs. Lesnar   Couture vs. Lesnar EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:36 pm

What are you guy's thoughts on the Couture and Lesnar fight? I personally think that couture took a fall. If you look at the hit that dropped him, it really didn't look painful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
danfan48
Nooblit Soul

Couture vs. Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couture vs. Lesnar   Couture vs. Lesnar EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Well I would like to think that the "working" days are over in MMA, but that doesn't mean that he did take a fall. I am sure he was not that disappointed in losing, so now he can concentrate on making the fight with Fedor now that he isn't the UFC champ. At the same time, I think Brock's punching power is just so strong, that most of his punches that glance off or barely hit the mark are still enough to knock someone off balance, as he did against both Mir and Herring in previous fights.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Couture vs. Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couture vs. Lesnar   Couture vs. Lesnar EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:18 am

Well both of them are great fighters , I don’t care about who won , I care about descent show with great fighting techniques
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Sponsored content

Couture vs. Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couture vs. Lesnar   Couture vs. Lesnar Empty

Back to top Go down

Couture vs. Lesnar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Tv/Movies-
Jump to: