Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff   Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:21 am

Been spriting for about four years now, so I can say I've improved a fair bit. I could have improved more if not for the countless hiatuses I took, but I'm pleased with my progress thus far.

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Linkfacesr3
You should know who this is. I intended to make a Zelda RPG a while back, so I made this for Link's portrait... that flopped big time. Ah well, I liked the portrait at least. =D 100% Custom.

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Linkbattlekt7
This was meant for the Zelda RPG as well, but as I said before, it was a flop. The angle was inspired by Golden Sun's battles. Also 100% Custom. Incomplete.

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Newzanryumg9
This is an original character of mine, Zanryu (I swear I've seen that name somewhere! *cough*). This sheet is done in the style of the Fire Emblem games for the Game Boy Advance, as they're the most detailed, crisp and clean sprites used in the series up until the Gamecube, Wii and DS installments. Those can't be easily replicated... 65% Custom.

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Iconexamplespf1
My exgirlfriend (now my best friend) runs a small forum, and a member there is working on a 2D MMORPG. He saw my sprites and asked if I'd be interested in helping with the project, and I said I would help with weapon icons and such, but nothing else. I created the three icons in the boxes to be similar in style to the sword on the bottom left. 100% Custom.

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Fatimaminiportraituy2
Requested by a friend of mine. It's Fatima from Luminous Arc 2. 100% Custom.

Yeah... I haven't done much that I'm proud of recently. =/ I'll make more though, I can say that much.
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff   Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Well this is a depressing reception. =/

I made a new mugshot earlier.

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Amandard6

With the guidance of a friend of mine through all the problem areas here and there, I've finally got a result she approves of in it's entirety.

My friend gave this gal the name Amanda, because I couldn't think of a name, so yeah. Yay.

EDIT: Well, on Fire Emblem Universe, Marksman PMed me asking to use Zanryu and Alyssa (never shown here) in a Fire Emblem hack, and I said sure. He specifically requested to use Alyssa as a dancer, however, so I offered to redesign her to look more fitting.

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Alyssav1ha8
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff   Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Pretty good ! Could never do that !
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff   Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Merci, merci. J'ai seulement lu ta signature maintenant, donc j'ai juste trouve que tu est francophone. Je m'excuse pour l'anglais dans le message que j'ai envoye chez vous, je vais essaye de parler en francais si je parle a vous.

Et apres ce reponse, je vais aussi utilise des accents pour vous donnez moins du troubles quand tu lis mes messages. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff   Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Zanryu's got some Sprites & Stuff
Page 1 of 1