Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What car do you drive

Go down 
+5
Kurten
Zancoth
Tabarnacos
TheSilentOn1
thelovedoctor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

What car do you drive Empty
PostSubject: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:28 pm

I currently drive a 1982 Toyota Supra Non turbo

Its my baby

I plan on getting a Nissan Skyling GT-R or GTS-T in the next 6 months

So what do you drive?
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: i just turned sixteen   What car do you drive EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:48 pm

i got my firsst car and its a 2004 dodge startus rt coupe its in awsome condition practically new upgraded sound system and dents interory great got it only for 7,900 origanlly 11,000
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:25 am

Never get a skyline in canada unless you keep it inside the winter because you will scrap it all.. :S

It did that with my neighboord, He had a r-32 and it broke completely because of the snow... Omg japanese cars Very Happy

I currently don'T drive a car but when ill have my licence it will be a Nissan Maxima 2009
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:17 am

You get a driver's lisence when you're 16? ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by Zancoth on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 am

Eh i practice drive in a Opel vectra kombi with a 2.0 turbo lol XD Does that count? XD
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:25 am

2001 Ford Taurus
and a 1998 GT Mustang
I'm a Ford Junkie. I also ride a 2006 Yamaha R6, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 am

Tabarnacos wrote:
Never get a skyline in canada unless you keep it inside the winter because you will scrap it all.. :S

It did that with my neighboord, He had a r-32 and it broke completely because of the snow... Omg japanese cars Very Happy

I currently don'T drive a car but when ill have my licence it will be a Nissan Maxima 2009

Oh for sure. I would never drive it in the winter. But the winters in Alberta are not nearly as harsh as the ones in Quebec
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 am

Tabarnacos wrote:

what are you talking about/ the winter never ruined my friends skyline all you need to do is take it to the car wash weekly and get the rust resistand on it, its the salt the kills the cars not the winter
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Ya. But also the ruts in the and everything is so high so it makes clearing the ground harder. All skylines are low so you don't want to risk damaging the front lip.

Yes. these cars have not seem American roads before. they don't see salt.
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:46 pm

What car do you drive Boots0vjux3
My car, lol I don't have my license yet.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:05 am

Steve-JohnsonRE wrote:
What car do you drive Boots0vjux3
My car, lol I don't have my license yet.

ahahahha i was gonna do that but you beat me to it
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:51 pm

2001 Chevy Blazer S-10 (2-door)

It's a nice truck, but I want something diffrent, I really want a 89-94(?) 240sx hatch, so I can put a s13 front end conversion and have my own slieighy.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:25 pm

ArmoredRaven wrote:
2001 Chevy Blazer S-10 (2-door)

It's a nice truck, but I want something diffrent, I really want a 89-94(?) 240sx hatch, so I can put a s13 front end conversion and have my own slieighy.

I am not a big fan of the 1at generation of 240sx. I prefer the 95 and up. really nice cars though. Tons of aftermarket parts and parts are cheap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What car do you drive   What car do you drive Empty

Back to top Go down

What car do you drive
Page 1 of 1