Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

40% not active?

Go down 
+4
Psoewish
Corefee
Friorey
Zancoth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zancoth
Elite Soul

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:54 am

Around 200 out of the almost 500 users now have only posted once or never.

This feels like kind of a problem to me.. Maybe some of these people could really get help from this forum..
I mean, why have they not been active? Did they just sign up because DiGiTiLsOuL told them to?
Did they just forget the site? Or both maybe?

I don't know, but people, try to stay active OK? Smile
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:29 am

Well some of them got bored or forgot about the site , who knows maybe they don’t spend much time on the internet or maybe they just got what they wanted from this site ( advice or anything ) which isn’t a bad thing by the way :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Zancoth
Elite Soul

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 am

Well, like 150 never posted.
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 am

Well after I signed up I did not write much, because I just did not have so much time.
But in last two days I think I am getting more active.

My point was - maybe one day they will become active or perhaps a bit more active - reaching the level of few posts in week. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:42 am

This is how every forum functions really. You always have a number of really active people who post daily, then you have the people who post once or twice in a week and then there's the majority who just reads the forums but don't really participate in the discussions.

I've had many forums, and it's always been like this so don't worry about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Then more members there will be in this forum then more you will see active people. And no one well that there are some non active.

Like already now when I go away from forum for few 2-3 h I see many new posts and topics. And it takes time to read them all. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Some people get more out of just reading which if that's what you're doing, you don't really need to reply in threads. Which is what some people may be doing. I bet a large majority joined to see what it's all about.

*shrug* Either way I think there is enough active posting to keep people occupied.
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Yeah, the old Soul Speak forum was really boring. I didn't go on it anymore but this forum is ten times better.
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:55 pm

I like to stay active on the forums, so I call in once a day just to check out the gaming forum. But maybe DS should keep telling people on the videos to remind them and invite more people over.
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 pm

True he should keep reminding people about the forums.. Some people might have skipped those videos..
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Hmm this place has gotten really inactive now. Right now I'm actually the only person online on the forums!

DS, you need to remind people of this forum to keep it going Smile
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 am

Psoewish wrote:
Hmm this place has gotten really inactive now. Right now I'm actually the only person online on the forums!

hey your not the only one Razz i am always online here !Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 am

Friorey wrote:
Psoewish wrote:

hey your not the only one Razz i am always online here !Very Happy
Well there was 1 hidden user only, so that could have been you Razz

But apart from that, I was literally the only user online whos name was shown on the bottom, there weren't even any guests!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:26 am

I haven't been active or even thought about logging in for a while because everyone keeps talking about the same three games over and over and over.. I got sick of it and left.. =/
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Sponsored content

40% not active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40% not active?   40% not active? Empty

Back to top Go down

40% not active?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: