Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is it wrong to...

Go down 
+4
thelovedoctor
Corefee
jackwabbit
Little_SOUL-1914
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:48 pm

to NOT belive in god...
i know that when someone says that thay dont believe that thay must be athiest and worship "the devil"
but i dont believe in neiter god or the devil
heaven or hell....
is that bad...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:32 pm

no i dont think its bad or theres anything wrong with it, but its not somthing i would yap about all the time. other people have different opinions than me
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
no i dont think its bad or theres anything wrong with it, but its not somthing i would yap about all the time. other people have different opinions than me

yes i know and i dont i just wanna know

im guessin i might get someone who gunna say somthing mean...
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:35 pm

I think that it is your free decision what you want to believe in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:55 pm

alrighty

im glad...tho i guess i should still keep it to myself, shouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:05 pm

It's a pretty up in the air topic. In today's society religion seems to take a the back seat when it comes to everything. It only seems to pop up when things get bad

Now i don't know what you religious background is/was but for me it is Christian-Catholic. Now i was baptized, had first communion and all that junk. I have also gone to a Catholic school my whole life so religion is something that you learn and are around.

Now for me, I take whatever i want from the religion i am taught. I don't believe in it all. I am still unsure if i believe in God or not but i believe in some of the things that the bible talks about.

This could go into a heated debate about religion but i don't want it too.

Believe in what you want to and don't let anybody tell you that it is wrong or incorrect. Only you know what you want, nobody else
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:07 pm

i know it is my choice but what if the choice i made, made me lose alot of friends (tho not many to lose in the first place) because of what i chose?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:09 pm

If yours friends left you because of a religious choice you made, then they weren't your friends in the first place. It may sound harsh but true friends stick by you through anything
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 pm

yea thats true i guess..
thanks
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Also don't worry, it's not because you're no longer religious that you automatically worship the devil or anything. In fact one might say that if you worship the devil, you are still religious because the devil is something that is portrayed as "the evil" in religions.

If you're not religious, it's therefore impossible to worship the devil, as it's part of religion Wink
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Psoewish wrote:
Also don't worry, it's not because you're no longer religious that you automatically worship the devil or anything. In fact one might say that if you worship the devil, you are still religious because the devil is something that is portrayed as "the evil" in religions.

If you're not religious, it's therefore impossible to worship the devil, as it's part of religion Wink

wow
i never thought of that...
Back to top Go down
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Nope, it's your choice. afro
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:35 am

FINALLY!

Lets get rappin afro

First off. I am what is defined as an Atheist. I don't like the term because it is still implying religion. Which I do not want to be affiliated with. Not that religion is bad. I respect all peoples choice. However I simply wish to just exist happily, and the term Atheist comes with a lot of negativity attached. Particularly from those who don't understand it. Thinking it means you worship the devil is a clear sign of this.

However on the flip side of things. I ponder on religion, not in a longing manner, just thoughts. Particularly Christianity. Like people who only go to church in fear that they will suffer if they don't. It contradicts what a figure they portray "God" to be.

Moving on. Time to approach things a bit more scientifically. No I'm not going to talk about Evolution. Thats Darwin's thing, and we all should know it by now. However I am going to talk about Quantum physics. Which is, to me, the most interesting field in all the world of science. You see most people would say that Science is opposed to religion. But, not Quantum Physics. Its more of a philosophical science. It talks about the big bang being brought on by conscious, and how all we see is just our own perception. Example. A basket ball on a court can be ANY where on that court, but when you look to see the basketball its only in one location. Observation and perception changes the way matter reacts.

Moving a little deeper. The Big Bang was a mass of energy that erupted and caused the universe. Some believe that same amount of energy is still there, just more spread out. What this means is. We are all connected, which sounds similar to "we are all brothers and sisters" or "we are all his children". Technically though I'm typing this right now. I am also you reading this message. But since space exist. It allows me to precieve we are two separate objects. Trippy huh?

In a nutshell. We are all part of the same energy that began the universe, and only conscious allows us to believe space exist. To return back to a grand cosmic energy and be pure energy. Is the same as becoming god, Or.. A part of god. Its weird.

Youtube "What the Bleep do we know". Or download the movie via a torrenting site. You're brain will ace with excitement. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 pm

if you dont believe in god you most definitely dont worship the devil.
cause even thoes who worship the devil believes in god.
its simple logic(witch religion rarely uses but some things are to logic for even religion to ignore) you believe in one you have to believe in the other.
from what i just said you probably just figured out that im not religious.
well thats not all true tho.
i dont believe in god nor the devil. not allah not buddah or any other god you may think of.
i do believe there is something more powerful out there that we cant understand.
for example i know( i say i know cause this is a fact to me. so dont got telling me im an idiot. especially if you believe in a god cause then your calling your self an idiot as well) that ghost in some form exists.
i believe there MAY be a loch ness monster. thats just cause of the simple fact that loch ness doesnt have a completely solid bottom. its mud that you can shove your arm straight into with no effort. so fact is that if its a worm kind of animal we havent found it cause sonar cant penetrate the bottom.
but anyway.
i believe in fate. not like most ppl do.
cause i dont think that everything we do is predetermined and that we cant change our fate.
i see fate not as a line. but as an endless amout of cross roads.
and every time you make a choice, say something or do something you change it to a small or large degree.
cause im writing this i could for example be walking down the path that shaves a minute or even a year of my life.
or i could be setting my self up to a fight with someone i else wouldnt have fought with.
oh and also im a stronger believer in anarchy. and if everyone would share my ideology about anarchy this world would see world peace.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:43 pm

DtoX wrote:
if you dont believe in god you most definitely dont worship the devil.
cause even thoes who worship the devil believes in god.
its simple logic(witch religion rarely uses but some things are to logic for even religion to ignore) you believe in one you have to believe in the other.
from what i just said you probably just figured out that im not religious.
well thats not all true tho.
i dont believe in god nor the devil. not allah not buddah or any other god you may think of.
i do believe there is something more powerful out there that we cant understand.
for example i know( i say i know cause this is a fact to me. so dont got telling me im an idiot. especially if you believe in a god cause then your calling your self an idiot as well) that ghost in some form exists.
i believe there MAY be a loch ness monster. thats just cause of the simple fact that loch ness doesnt have a completely solid bottom. its mud that you can shove your arm straight into with no effort. so fact is that if its a worm kind of animal we havent found it cause sonar cant penetrate the bottom.
but anyway.
i believe in fate. not like most ppl do.
cause i dont think that everything we do is predetermined and that we cant change our fate.
i see fate not as a line. but as an endless amout of cross roads.
and every time you make a choice, say something or do something you change it to a small or large degree.
cause im writing this i could for example be walking down the path that shaves a minute or even a year of my life.
or i could be setting my self up to a fight with someone i else wouldnt have fought with.
oh and also im a stronger believer in anarchy. and if everyone would share my ideology about anarchy this world would see world peace.

dude

thanks you that i guess that is more like what i was thinking....

i love you for saying that...well not liturally but you get the point
thanks bro.
peace
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 am

thanks^^
and dont you try wiggling out of this one.
you know you loooooove me:P
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 pm

fine...you caught me XP
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:30 pm

hah! i knew you couldnt deny your love for me!
now rub my feet!
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm

mmmm later -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it wrong to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it wrong to...   is it wrong to... Empty

Back to top Go down

is it wrong to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Alone-
Jump to: