Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Careers, I aint sure

Go down 
+5
thelovedoctor
Popcorn
Psoewish
Lizard King
TheWoody
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWoody
Helpful Soul
TheWoody

Careers, I aint sure Empty
PostSubject: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

I thinking of going to college to OSU for their fire fighter program but I dont know yet. If any of yall are fire fighters can you tell me if yall like it and stuff. what do the rest of yall do or want to do?
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:41 am

going to NYIT for Engineering. After I get my BS I'll find a job and go for my masters. hopefully by the time I'm in my mid twenties I'll be making some good bucks.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:28 am

I'm getting my driver's license and then I'm gonna get another driver's license so I can be a truck driver pirat
Back to top Go down
Popcorn
Mortal Soul
Popcorn

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:17 pm

Maybe an industrial designer? I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Careers. Ha. I laugh at the word careers.

But seriously, I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life. I basically think of living.

Live to work, not work to live. I want to do something that i will enjoy doing for many years to come. I want something that is going to allow me to spend time with my future family

But i will definitely been doing a lot of investing. Hopefully buy the end of this year i will atleast own a house. Or have boughten and sold a house. Yes, i plan on investing in real estate. My dad has about 15 rental properties and it seems like something that i am really interested in.

I also buy and sell cars with my father which means that i don't have to work, but i still have money for insurance, gas, and some extras.

Once i get a part time job and work my bumm off in the summer. I will invest more into real estate and buy me my skyline.

But as far as this so called "careers" thing goes. I used to want to be a cop. then i wanted to be in the military. then i wanted to be a mechanic.

Now i just want to live my life without working. You may call that Chronic Laziness, but what do we live for. I mean come on, really. We are born, we live a shitty bumm life, then we die. I don't want to do that
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:21 pm

im hoping to go into graphics desighn(game creating etc.) but im 14 so i still have time to decide (even though ive had this idea since grade 4!!!!!)plus i need to go into science and math 10 (after school help time i got bad marks Sad Evil or Very Mad so i gotta work my bumm off sorta)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Shoshone
Nooblit Soul
Shoshone

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm going to FSU and majoring in economics. Someone's gotta make sure the nation's economy doesn't tank again, might as well be me.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:30 am

im a car painter.
nothing beats the smell of the paint fumes that slowly rots my brain:P
Back to top Go down
map23
Nooblit Soul
map23

PostSubject: u shud be...   Careers, I aint sure EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:44 pm

a librarian. Smile
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:36 pm

map23 wrote:
a librarian. Smile
I'd love to be a librarian.

Well either that or a mechanic.

Problem is that I don't know anything about mechanic and I don't have a clue of where I could be a librarian Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careers, I aint sure   Careers, I aint sure Empty

Back to top Go down

Careers, I aint sure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: