Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im fat haha

Go down 
+2
thelovedoctor
epidemic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
epidemic
Nooblit Soul

im fat haha Empty
PostSubject: im fat haha   im fat haha EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

anyone got tips to lose weight?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

im fat haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: im fat haha   im fat haha EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:48 pm

1. Eating Habits- The more you eat, the more you gain. Simple right. The less you eat, the less you gain. that is the false contrapositive statement. The last thing you want to do is put yourself in a position to become unhealthy. Chose Whole grain bread/cereal/rice/food/, low fat yogurt/cheese/food, and whole milk. You need to start small, you need to understand that this is not going to happen over night and you want to do this is the most correct manner possible. You are probably used to eating 3 meals a day(which most people are). The correct way is to have 6 small meals. Check some websites out for planning meals, there are lots. You need to fill yourself up at meal time with the good stuff so you have less of a craving for snacks which tend to be less healthy, quick, high in salt and fat.

2. Water. Drink it, a lot. Learn to Love it. drink it, live it, sleep it. Be it. It will be your friend. water will help you to lose weight. You body will use the water to break up the fat content and then it will make it easier for you to lose the weight. The recommended amount is 8 cups a day. I drink around 10. Refrain from drinking soda, coffee, slurpees, and alcohol.

3. Work out. Start out small. You have stairs in your house, use them. go up and down them as fast as you can well also being consistant. Push yourself as far as you can go, but not to far, because you body won't be used to it. You will know you limit. Write the number down and try and beat it in 2 days. Don't work the same muscles twice in a row. The next day, do some push ups and sit ups. I imagine that you can't do that many (as not even i can). Write that number down and beat it.

Don't forget to stretch a lot and have a warm up and a cool down. Your warm up could be a 5 min jog around the block or 100 jumping jacks (or whatever you think is acceptable). You cool down needs to be something to tell you body that you are done for the day. Don't just sit down right after your workout, it will cause you difficulty. Even if you feel like you can't go any more, you need to do a cool down. it could be just walking around with you hand on your head and kicking you legs. Once you feel you heartbeat going down, then you can start to rest. DRINK A LOT OF WATER WHILE WORKING OUT

It might be hard to fit a healthy or more active lifestyle into your current life, but don't forget about it. If you see the escalator, take the stairs. If you see a vending machine, buy the water. Do as much activities as you can
Back to top Go down
Ethakametrius
Nooblit Soul
Ethakametrius

im fat haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: im fat haha   im fat haha EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Everything that thelovedoctor said, except watch your water intake. Don't over-drink it, and don't neglect to use the bathroom when you need to.

Overconsumption of water can lead to hyperhydration, which is very, very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

im fat haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: im fat haha   im fat haha EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 am

and remember when starting out your workouts don't over do it! because your body needs time to get used to it. over doing workouts is just as unhealthy as not working out at all, so take some days off and then go again
Back to top Go down
Cameron305
Nooblit Soul

im fat haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: im fat haha   im fat haha EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:12 am

Hmmm. There is really beautiful article. I am totally agree with you and want to appreciate your work. You have done a great job.
According to me if you want to loss your weight you should take low fat and carbs in your diet and take some exercise like running or swimming.
Back to top Go down
Adren
Nooblit Soul

im fat haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: im fat haha   im fat haha EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 am

LoL do not worry a lot of people are you can lose your fats just by keeping yourself motivated this is your need bro.
At the moment all you need is to keep yourself motivated and avoid fats and stuff that has rich amount of calories.

physical therapy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im fat haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: im fat haha   im fat haha Empty

Back to top Go down

im fat haha
Page 1 of 1