Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A brief introduction to Ethakametrius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethakametrius
Nooblit Soul
Ethakametrius

A brief introduction to Ethakametrius Empty
PostSubject: A brief introduction to Ethakametrius   A brief introduction to Ethakametrius EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey there, guys.

I've always thought that a good introduction has to be set into sections, so here goes.

Who am I:

I'm Ethakametrius. I'm a soon to be university student living in Britain. I'm 21, and I love to help people, so much that when I was young I decided I wanted to be a doctor.

Unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances those plans fell through, so now I just help everyone I can. I'm currently planning to get into computer game design, as it's the closest alternative passion I have.

I'm a fairly proud man, proud of myself and proud of the accomplishments of those around me. I do my best not to let others get me down, and I try avidly to strive for my best interests, but not at a cost to others.

I'm fairly secretive, and very paranoid. I don't mind talking about myself anonymously but I have serious issues with trusting people, so that's about as far as I go.

Who was I?

I stood out as an unusual person in my childhood, and as such I was bullied quite a lot. I got through it, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't change me. After high school some rather solid occurrences in my life led to me getting amnesia and forgetting a large chunk of my childhood, and also led to me becoming very aggressive and quite uncaring.

I became a cold, very defensive young man with a strong skill set involving manipulation. All in all I was a horrible person.

This lasted for around 3 years, after which I started to straighten out as I began to realise the kind of person I was turning into. I'm still fairly defensive of myself however, and completely willing to hurt others in order to prevent them from hurting me.

I've been in multiple relationships, and have experience with dealing with quite a lot of problems in that area, as well as recovery and moving on.

Why am I here?
Though I haven't written much of it down yet, I've been through quite a lot in my life. I'm here to help others, for the most part. I'm also here to request a little help myself, though when I'll be doing that is beyond me for now.

How did I get here?
A friend of mine pointed me at DiGiTiLsOuL's Youtube page a while back. He cited DiGiTiLsOuL as someone who had helped him quite a lot in the last 2 or so years, and after watching some of Soul's videos, I could see why.

--
As you can see, I have a habit of going into detail about things early. I find it's easier to talk to people that way. Well...That's about it.

Nice to meet you guys.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

A brief introduction to Ethakametrius Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brief introduction to Ethakametrius   A brief introduction to Ethakametrius EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:35 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down