Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A great change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nemo
Nooblit Soul

A great change Empty
PostSubject: A great change   A great change EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey all, this will be my first serious post and i hope you will enjoy this story i have to share sorry for the poor spelling but i have dyslexia.

This is kinda the story of my life, it prety much started when i was a kid i was a social and loved person with lots of friends and "girl friends" you know, those that you kissed on the cheek and after that you where togheter anyhow my dad moved and so did i with him, i had to change school and lost all my friends. And i dident get along with my new class buddys so i become a lonely wolf and started to play computer games as a 8year old it became my life and i gave up on everything else.

When i started high school i made a few new friends that shared my intrest of gameing, that was the first time since i moved i dident feel like i was all alone. almost exactly 1 year ago me and a very close friend came up with this awsome plan we started to add random people from websites to learn how to be social with other humans it might be stupid but it is true we where nerds to the core and well... dident really know how to talk with girls and so on. We failed epicly the first 50 trys but we soon discoverd the art of communication after some time.

Some of those i added lived in the same city as me and after they got to know me they thougt i was a prety nice person and wanted to meet me in real life and thats where the big change hapend, i went from a nerd that never showerd and used same cloths prety much everyday to an belive it or not... an emo... XD I have allways listend to that kind of music and my cloths i had was prety emo'ish and those friends i made was emo to they where once i got along with best. So i started to buy new cloths just to fit in, got an piercing and cut my hair etc, i once again become a prety popular guy.

But i really dident like my body and never had a real girl friend and i was kinda shy, and in the end of this summer i relised more and more how much i needed someone to love and someone to that loves me back i was new to this kind of things so i really fucked up the first few trys (not really in a bad way, just makeing a few major misstakes). So i started kung fu and sanshou to fix my body (i was thin, i looked like a walking skeleton) and changed style again but not very much i changed from the typical emo to an well... i kinda made my own style but my hair is almost like sid vicous and my cloths is.... well somewhere between scene and rave'r and emo now i am prety popular among the girls. D:

Thats kinda the end of the "story" but i am not done yet, the point of this txt is how a singel person can change so much by just trying and fighting for something. I have a new body still thin but i dont look awful anymore it was hard att first but once i got used to the training it was alot of fun and did me well, all those things that i experinced with my friends totaly changed my way of looking att life i was kinda deppresed and suicidal but not anymore, i have a new way of dressing my self which i like my self and most around me like it aswell and i got a girl friend that i love and that loves me back and i really changed my personality in a VERY good way even my family likes me now.
Back to top Go down
Kate!ynne
Nooblit Soul
Kate!ynne

A great change Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great change   A great change EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Honestly thats pretty cool. I went through something like that too.

I was always that girl who died her hair a million times and was out there with clothes and such. And last summer i died my hair a very dark brown (it had been blondes and lighter colors before). When I came back to school eveyone freaked and all of the sudden people knew me more.

Wierd what hair dye and eyeliner can do to a person lol. Smile
Back to top Go down

A great change
Page 1 of 1