Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pc Or A Mac

Go down 
+2
Psoewish
Bretmaster5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bretmaster5
Nooblit Soul

A Pc Or A Mac Empty
PostSubject: A Pc Or A Mac   A Pc Or A Mac EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Ultimate Question I'm Running On A Pc (XP-PRO) But Macs Are So Stylish And Ever So Sleek In That Silver Stainless Steel Way So Please Discuss Smile
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

A Pc Or A Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pc Or A Mac   A Pc Or A Mac EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm

It all depends on what you want to do with your computer.

If you're a person who would like to use his computer for games, coding, or want extensive customizability, get a PC.

If you're goal is to do more entertainment-oriented work (creating graphics, editing movies, etc), then get a Mac.

If you just want to browse the web a bit and chat to other people choose whichever looks the most attractive to you, since they're about the same quality in that regard.
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

A Pc Or A Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pc Or A Mac   A Pc Or A Mac EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Depends on what you want to do, and macs tend to be extremely expensive and overrated fo their preformance.

I am currently using Vista on my gaming desktop, and dual-booting Vista and Ubuntu on my laptop.

Macs are more ntertainment oriented and they are hard to customise from personal expence. While on a PC you can do a lot of custom work to it, depending on what your level of tech knowledge is you could try ubuntu, or another version of linux.

Long story short:

Mac = Enertainment, expensive.
PC = Gaming, business, usually better supported all around.
Linux = Anything, less supported, open source, suggested for advance users.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

A Pc Or A Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pc Or A Mac   A Pc Or A Mac EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:22 pm

I say PC since I bought my PC for gaming.
Back to top Go down
pyro4994
Mortal Soul
pyro4994

A Pc Or A Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pc Or A Mac   A Pc Or A Mac EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Bretmaster5 wrote:
Ultimate Question I'm Running On A Pc (XP-PRO) But Macs Are So Stylish And Ever So Sleek In That Silver Stainless Steel Way So Please Discuss Smile

mac all the way they dont get viruses and apple products have very good build quality and are very simple to use. i have a pc butbecause i dont have over a thousand dollars to spend, im only 15. and im not spoiled so i just deal with having to replace my lap top every 5 months or so ( THANK GOD FOR WARRANTIES Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

A Pc Or A Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pc Or A Mac   A Pc Or A Mac EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:47 pm

pyro4994 wrote:
Bretmaster5 wrote:

mac all the way they dont get viruses and apple products have very good build quality and are very simple to use. i have a pc butbecause i dont have over a thousand dollars to spend, im only 15. and im not spoiled so i just deal with having to replace my lap top every 5 months or so ( THANK GOD FOR WARRANTIES Very Happy )

you know its a lie that macs cant get virus's? a virus is n downloads so if you download something on a mac it could have a virus anyway

plus macs arent meant for gaming theyre ment for editing stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Sponsored content

A Pc Or A Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pc Or A Mac   A Pc Or A Mac Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pc Or A Mac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming :: Tech-
Jump to: