Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My View On This.

Go down 
+2
GetTheCans
Bretmaster5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bretmaster5
Nooblit Soul

My View On This. Empty
PostSubject: My View On This.   My View On This. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Now I Believe There Are Ghosts , Demons. Etc Etc Etc .. But There Just One Word.. Jinn , Thats What They Are.

Also I Believe Ufos .. Are Just Secret Military Aircrafts Running Tests And To Make Conspiracy

Im Not Sure If Aliens Do Or Dont Exist But According To My Religion I'm Not Allowed To Conclude There Is Or Isn't
Back to top Go down
GetTheCans
Helpful Soul

My View On This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My View On This.   My View On This. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:43 pm

I remember back when I used to study this stuff that I came across that name. Wasn't really sure what to think of it.

Considering my families history with spiritual beings, I didn't want to dwell too long on it.
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

My View On This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My View On This.   My View On This. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:28 am

Now i know this isnt a religious debate, but if religion stops you from simply thinking about something, how good is that?

I've never seen any ghosts, Ufos or anything, so I still have slightly skeptical, but after SO many people seeing them, its pretty hard to just say its all made up

Aliens I believe in for sure, because if space is infinite(so trippy to think about it), it would be pretty... stubborn? to say that we're the only life in an infinite amount of space lol Cause if we exist, then its obviously not impossible for life to exist, so im pretty sure theres some other life somewhere out there:P
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

My View On This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My View On This.   My View On This. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 am

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Aliens I believe in for sure, because if space is infinite(so trippy to think about it), it would be pretty... stubborn? to say that we're the only life in an infinite amount of space lol Cause if we exist, then its obviously not impossible for life to exist, so im pretty sure theres some other life somewhere out there:P
Agreed that’s what I was trying to say to everybody ! Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

My View On This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My View On This.   My View On This. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Alien sure exists. But not little green people like we use to think .. maybe just.. bacterias and visuses on a far planet with water and oxygen ! thats considered as alien..
Back to top Go down
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

My View On This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My View On This.   My View On This. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm an alien alien
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

My View On This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My View On This.   My View On This. Empty

Back to top Go down

My View On This.
Page 1 of 1