Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who’s your favorite Anime character ??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Who’s your favorite Anime character ?? Empty
PostSubject: Who’s your favorite Anime character ??   Who’s your favorite Anime character ?? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Mine is Kenshiro form Hokuto No Ken ( Fist Of The North Star ) ( My Avatar & Signature )

yours ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

PostSubject: Re: Who’s your favorite Anime character ??   Who’s your favorite Anime character ?? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 am

L from Death Note. It was the only enjoyable anime until it ended, and L was the antagonist, even though he was the "good guy". I can relate to his sweet tooth.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Who’s your favorite Anime character ??   Who’s your favorite Anime character ?? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:46 pm

I like most of the characters from bleach. Ichigo is one of my favorites. Next to him would have to be Rukia whom is associated with Ichigo.

Mostly the reason I love these characters is because alot of the beginning of bleach is focused around them. Goes into nice detail explaining the characters which is very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Who’s your favorite Anime character ??   Who’s your favorite Anime character ?? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Essencewing wrote:
L from Death Note. It was the only enjoyable anime until it ended, and L was the antagonist, even though he was the "good guy". I can relate to his sweet tooth.

I'm not that big of anime fan, unless you count DBZ(looking forward to the live-action by the way affraid ). But I did watch some Death Note and L was my favorite character. But if you did count DBZ then I'd have to say Vegeta or Picolo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Who’s your favorite Anime character ??   Who’s your favorite Anime character ?? EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:34 pm

well i havent really seen much animes but from my favorite anime.
Flame of Recca : Recca
Bleach : Ichigo and Byakuya
Hunter x Hunter : Kilua
Naruto : Kakashi and Naruto
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who’s your favorite Anime character ??   Who’s your favorite Anime character ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who’s your favorite Anime character ??
Page 1 of 1