Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need help. pease

Go down 
+3
Kurten
martinezaj25
Little_SOUL-1914
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 pm

hi im hoping someone can help me out a bit i guess its like the same as one of my last posts or what ever but i dont know.

what i need help with is well, just about everything.
i mean i feel bad pretty much the whole time, somtimes i get the feeling that no one cares and im probly right.
friends seem to be drifting away even tho i talk to em everyday, thay seem to not care.
as for anything else, i always seem to make things worse or somthing.
couple months ago i mad a friend....hung out everyday (only school) and we talked like everyday she was awesome then i dont know y (this is in a new trimester so maybe the reason) but she seem to talk to me less even tho i helped her with somting that was imprtant (dont wanna say inless i gets pm or somthing)
and then she thanked me the next day but after that she and pretty much every other friend seemed to start disliking me or somthing.

i dont know maybe its in my head.
who knows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
martinezaj25
Strong Soul

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 pm

I'm not good about giving advice, but I can say a couple things that can help. Doubt it but still.

Don't blame everything on yourself. That just ruins your self esteem and then you will start doubting yourself even more then before.

By, your friends not caring anymore, do you mean about you?

Just a thought, maybe that girl just used you. And if she did, then I'm sorry but that is a very dick move. I hope you didn't open up to her like you would on this forum and telling her everything. That would make matters worse for you.

Again, sorry if I couldn't help you. it is only a matter of time before someone else comes on this forum and gives you better advice then I did.

For now, take it easy ok.
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:50 pm

If i were in your clothes i would ask that girl if anything was wrong or if u made her angry or something if she said no i would just let it go. About ur friends: i have been in quite the same scenario before and DON'T get angry on em for not caring. Just try to talk to them a bit more and maybe hang with em a bit. It's easy to blame yourself, i know from own experience. So just try to be friendly towards ur pals and maybe that feelin will dissapear with time. That is my advice.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:41 am

Kurten wrote:
If i were in your clothes i would ask that girl if anything was wrong or if u made her angry or something if she said no i would just let it go. About ur friends: i have been in quite the same scenario before and DON'T get angry on em for not caring. Just try to talk to them a bit more and maybe hang with em a bit. It's easy to blame yourself, i know from own experience. So just try to be friendly towards ur pals and maybe that feelin will dissapear with time. That is my advice.

Girls never say what they truely mean.
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 am

I have almost no experience with girls tbh so that advice was awfull i see that now, forget about that ask her thingie.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm

k well i got nuthing right now...cuz i cannot think straight now
so im just gunna say that i ont know what she could use me for...what to just have around and to stop her friend frim killing himself....dont think she saw that comming from that friend of hers
as for my friends...there just being them i guess so yea
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm

It's pretty easy to feel bad about things when friends turn their back on you. Now this is speaking from my expierence. It is very easy for people at your age to turn their back on other people. Short attention span or lack of maturity i'm not really sure what causes it. I've seen it happen many times while in school at that age and throughout highschool. I have also seen it when I worked as a camp counselour for a summer camp. In the end the way I ended up looking at it like this. If the person will turn their back that easily on you. Do you really want them as your friend in the long run? Chances are they'll end up hurting you way worse.

As for the girl thing i'm not so sure what to say because what you said is very vauge. Talk to her and see what's up i'm sure if she did enjoy your company she'd be willing to talk about it.

My advice would be just take it day to day. You don't have to go out looking for friends or looking for acceptance. If you're yourself people will see it and you will find a true friend. The more you think about it the more paranoid you will get about it.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Ichigo wrote:
It's pretty easy to feel bad about things when friends turn their back on you. Now this is speaking from my expierence. It is very easy for people at your age to turn their back on other people. Short attention span or lack of maturity i'm not really sure what causes it. I've seen it happen many times while in school at that age and throughout highschool. I have also seen it when I worked as a camp counselour for a summer camp. In the end the way I ended up looking at it like this. If the person will turn their back that easily on you. Do you really want them as your friend in the long run? Chances are they'll end up hurting you way worse.

As for the girl thing i'm not so sure what to say because what you said is very vauge. Talk to her and see what's up i'm sure if she did enjoy your company she'd be willing to talk about it.

My advice would be just take it day to day. You don't have to go out looking for friends or looking for acceptance. If you're yourself people will see it and you will find a true friend. The more you think about it the more paranoid you will get about it.

i see well mostly all makes sence (sorry cant spell today) but ill try it maybe just keep it like what ever.
i got nuthin tho
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Ok. Here we go...

Life is based on perception. Both your's and those around you. Example... You may see things one way others may see them differently (not to be misconstrued as opinion). With perception I could say the sky is blue were you may first go see the sky as clear? It seems odd to explain but one must ponder on it to fully understand it.

What I'm trying to say is you may see there is something wrong with your social life. Where as others may not. It happens to me all the time. However I'm stubborn and don't really tell anyone... Until my girlfriend inevitably works it out of me... Rolling Eyes The relief is nice just know that you get to express yourself to someone else. A moment of connection is cool. Maybe you should talk to someone you feel close too. Someone you know you can trust your thoughts with...

However even after "opening up" nothing appears to change. Eventually the feelings subside and return. It may be depression. Seeing as how you seem to feel sad ( I know I feel sad when I get like that ).

What truly helps me is finding small task I cannot easily over come. Yet they aren't so ridiculous I become infuriated with the level of difficulty (thus making matters worse). The overall boost of confidence these tasks give me is more than enough to take my mind away from the negative energy. Video games can be great (yet can lead to frustration).

I must warn you though these tasks can become addictive. No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Avernious wrote:
Ok. Here we go...

Life is based on perception. Both your's and those around you. Example... You may see things one way others may see them differently (not to be misconstrued as opinion). With perception I could say the sky is blue were you may first go see the sky as clear? It seems odd to explain but one must ponder on it to fully understand it.

What I'm trying to say is you may see there is something wrong with your social life. Where as others may not. It happens to me all the time. However I'm stubborn and don't really tell anyone... Until my girlfriend inevitably works it out of me... Rolling Eyes The relief is nice just know that you get to express yourself to someone else. A moment of connection is cool. Maybe you should talk to someone you feel close too. Someone you know you can trust your thoughts with...

However even after "opening up" nothing appears to change. Eventually the feelings subside and return. It may be depression. Seeing as how you seem to feel sad ( I know I feel sad when I get like that ).

What truly helps me is finding small task I cannot easily over come. Yet they aren't so ridiculous I become infuriated with the level of difficulty (thus making matters worse). The overall boost of confidence these tasks give me is more than enough to take my mind away from the negative energy. Video games can be great (yet can lead to frustration).

i get everything but the thing about opening up....

as for everything else i got part but not the whole thing...idk if i do understand cuz im still abit off....tho things do seem to be getting better.

i think
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:34 am

Little_SOUL-1914 wrote:
Avernious wrote:
Ok. Here we go...

as for everything else i got part but not the whole thing...idk if i do understand cuz im still abit off....tho things do seem to be getting better.

i think

Its ok I'm patient. Or stubborn Razz ...

To put simply... Confide in someone, and keep busy. Keep your mind occupied.

If you can't talk to one person talk to a bunch of people... I mean there are forums... I can think of one right now... Soul Speak lol... I'd be more than happy to listen. Anything to help my fellow man.
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Avernious wrote:
Little_SOUL-1914 wrote:
Avernious wrote:
Ok. Here we go...

i think

If you can't talk to one person talk to a bunch of people... I mean there are forums... I can think of one right now... Soul Speak lol... I'd be more than happy to listen. Anything to help my fellow man.

thanks man...well...idk

guess ill talk to alot of people its just this one thing that starts to bug me
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Little_SOUL-1914 wrote:
Avernious wrote:
Little_SOUL-1914 wrote:
Avernious wrote:
Ok. Here we go...

i think

thanks man...well...idk

guess ill talk to alot of people its just this one thing that starts to bug me

No worries, and it helps because I know where you're coming from. We could have a focus group or something. lol.

Seriously though. If you wanna talk. Just keep posting and I'll keep responding. PMing is a option also.
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 pm

i think it would help if you told us what you "helped her with" it seems 2 have stemmed from there by the sounds of things. I hope 2 help if i can mate. O, and btw, i have just posted a post similar 2 this. i am really feeling down myself. maby you can help me to. thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 pm

krazycal wrote:
i think it would help if you told us what you "helped her with" it seems 2 have stemmed from there by the sounds of things. I hope 2 help if i can mate. O, and btw, i have just posted a post similar 2 this. i am really feeling down myself. maby you can help me to. thanks

really man your going thtru the same...dang man

well yea ya wanna know

she asked me to help her because her friend told her that he was gunna kill humself and all that

so i helped and all that it went good
next day he was there and thanked her and all that huged her

mainly i like her...hella lot seriously
but ima give up on her tho....
but yea idk.....still sick and cant really get my words straight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need help. pease Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help. pease   i need help. pease Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help. pease