Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am i going crazy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

Am i going crazy? Empty
PostSubject: Am i going crazy?   Am i going crazy? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 pm

have you ever had the feeling when you think about your friends, and you get the feeling that they don't really like you and they just hang out with you because they're bored and have nothing better to do at the moment? well i get these kind of feelings a lot. i have had horrible childhood past and had a lot of friends who were really nice to me and tried to gain my trust, just so they could tell everyone some personal things about me and humiliate me in front of everyone. pale

and sometimes i feel like my friends aren't really that into me at all. could these thoughts be true or am i just going crazy?
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Am i going crazy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy?   Am i going crazy? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:31 pm

GabbiJay wrote:
have you ever had the feeling when you think about your friends, and you get the feeling that they don't really like you and they just hang out with you because they're bored and have nothing better to do at the moment? well i get these kind of feelings a lot. i have had horrible childhood past and had a lot of friends who were really nice to me and tried to gain my trust, just so they could tell everyone some personal things about me and humiliate me in front of everyone. pale

and sometimes i feel like my friends aren't really that into me at all. could these thoughts be true or am i just going crazy?
dude seriously???

im pretty much goiong thru the same thing...well was.
not thay just dont talk to as much and stuff...idk
but seriously....i know what its like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Am i going crazy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy?   Am i going crazy? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:32 pm

I think you already know the answer to your own question and you just want somebody else to tell you otherwise
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

Am i going crazy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy?   Am i going crazy? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:15 pm

WHOLE CRAP IM CRAZY
YAAAAAAAAAYZAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAAYYAAYAYAYAYAYAYA]

YAY FOR ME I FEEL SEXY NOW...IMA GO SKY DIVING OFF A 2 STORY BUIL,DING Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad sunny bounce alien Exclamation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
Sponsored content

Am i going crazy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i going crazy?   Am i going crazy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am i going crazy?
Page 1 of 1