Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? Empty
PostSubject: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Alot of good games are coming out, like Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5, so i was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:00 pm

I am a wrestling fan but I'm not fond with the WWE games at all.. I prefer Fire Pro Wrestling..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Wow, this game stays on IGN's top ten for almost 2 weeks and nobody is going to get it?
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:18 am

People actually care about IGN?! I did not know that..
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Kevxtreme wrote:
Alot of good games are coming out, like Killzone 2 *snip*
Does anyone have any idea how much I'll laugh when Killzone 2 ends up a huge failure? Very Happy
Especially after all the whining of not getting a 10. Man I don't think I'd survive that ^^
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 pm

It was decent, but not even close to what everybody was expecting. I still get a great laugh off the fanboys aswell.

Do yourself a favour, Kevxtreme. If you're having any hopes for this game, don't hype the game or raise your hopes.
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Rey wrote:
It was decent, but not even close to what everybody was expecting. I still get a great laugh off the fanboys aswell.

Do yourself a favour, Kevxtreme. If you're having any hopes for this game, don't hype the game or raise your hopes.

Oh, i am definatly not, but as a long time wrestling fan i think i should buy this game. I don't own any Smackdown vs Raw games and don't plan to but this wrestling game has my favorite wrestlers and arcade style controls. I was wondering if it's going to have a good online community...guess not.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:33 am

i'm not , i hate those games
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:11 am

Just to add, Arcade style wrestling games would be Fire Pro Wrestling and that old SNES/Genesis game where Vince is on commentary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?   Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anybody getting WWE Legends of Wrestlemania?
Page 1 of 1