Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cheating???

Go down 
+3
thelovedoctor
red_blaze
psychomantis666
7 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

cheating??? Empty
PostSubject: cheating???   cheating??? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 am

now the girl i like (she likes me cause her friends told me and she told me) has a boy friend i think and since she likes me im not sure if i should ask her out because one of her friends said that shes got a boy friend

and she told me not to beileve another one of her friends(both of em are different friends)

so im not sure if shes gunna cheat or something you know?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

cheating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating???   cheating??? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:52 am

I don't know man, it really could be everything...best thing you can do is ask her out but at the same time try to keep feelings reserved for a while, well at least until you're sure what she's up to. Oh yeah, don't ask her out like on a date, rather ask her to do something together with you like watching movie or something idk...be suptile and remember-keep feelings to yourself, you don't want to be hurt for nothing.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

cheating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating???   cheating??? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:56 am

red_blaze wrote:
I don't know man, it really could be everything...best thing you can do is ask her out but at the same time try to keep feelings reserved for a while, well at least until you're sure what she's up to. Oh yeah, don't ask her out like on a date, rather ask her to do something together with you like watching movie or something idk...be suptile and remember-keep feelings to yourself, you don't want to be hurt for nothing.

If i am not mistaken, a movie or doing something together is seen as a date by a girl.

Anyways, if she has a boyfriend and she ditches him to hang out with you, then she like you. But if she did it to him, then she will probably do it to you
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

cheating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating???   cheating??? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:44 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
red_blaze wrote:

If i am not mistaken, a movie or doing something together is seen as a date by a girl.

Anyways, if she has a boyfriend and she ditches him to hang out with you, then she like you. But if she did it to him, then she will probably do it to you

Yup if she does it once she will do it again. But the only thing you really probably can do is confront her about the boyfriend thing and if she says no, then do what you gotta do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Ethakametrius
Nooblit Soul
Ethakametrius

cheating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating???   cheating??? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 am

Yeah- If you think you can trust her, go for it, but if you're not sure, hold off. Nasty things can happen in situations like this, and guys tend to blame the guy the girl cheated with more than the girl most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

cheating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating???   cheating??? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:23 pm

remember that trust is not given but it is earned give her slack (srry country boy) but dont let her forget about you idk if thats the right way to put it ok moral of this if you feel like she earned it then trust her but trust is a bridge once she burns it there is no going back
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

cheating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating???   cheating??? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:39 pm

The way i look at it is like this, if shes going to cheat on him whats stopping her from doing it to you broski ? if a girl has a bf i stop talking to them like that and just be there friends cause i dont like to ruin relationships you know, i wouldnt want that done to me why do it to anyoen else
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
Sponsored content

cheating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating???   cheating??? Empty

Back to top Go down

cheating???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: