Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

she dumped me after a week

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Billysunday3
Nooblit Soul
Billysunday3

she dumped me after a week Empty
PostSubject: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:00 pm

hey all

i got a little story for those who are interested. So i liked this girl for a while and i found out last week that she liked me. so i of course asked her out, we started dating on tuesday and i took her to a valentines day party on Saturday we both had a good time. i woke up on sunday and she didn't respond to my texts until she said she was feeling sick so i let it drop. i tried talking to her over the next two days until i figured out she was avoiding me. i confronted her(nicely i might add) on aim to see whats up and she dumped me cold and signed off. I really don't know what i did wrong, i thought i was doing what i believed to be right. i was trying to be the things that i didn't have in my life for her. i don't have a person that i can lean on when im down with myself(hence why im sitting at home with my head in my hands). i tried to be the ear that she could tell her problems and feeling to and be able to get a genuine truthful and caring response from. i tried to shield her from his world and all the crap that it throws at us. my ultimate goal was to make sure she was happy. In a week she turned it around and threw it in my face......i know its a short time that we've been together but what im upset about is that it seems no one gives a poo about me. i mean i was willing to put my heart and soul into keeping her happy and she essentially told me to frick off.

Now what im asking to everyone reading this is, what did i do wrong? i didn't go for the kiss at the party because hadn't even dated for a week. i tried to be the best person i could. I want to know how to spot people who don't care about you so i don't get ripped apart like this again. How do i find someone who is going to really want to be with me? Where should i look and how should i go about it? Am i doing this wrong am i being a gooshy romeo wannabe? What the hell should i do? In reality all i want is someone to care for me so i can care for them...i don't feel that im one of those guys who dates because they want action or they want a girlfriend. i know im pretty young and i shouldn't be looking for a true lover, and i don't think i am but i do want someone to give a poo about me.....

thats my 2 cents guys and i thank everyone for reading this and for those who respond i thank you as well
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm

I didn't bother reading it all because i am busy.

You did nothing wrong. It wasn't you it was her. You will (every now and then) come across people like these. They think they want something but when they have it they realize they didn't actually want it.

It wasn't that you didn't kiss her or anything stupid like that, she just wasn't feeling it.

All you can do is move on. Don't try and figure out what "you did wrong" because you will never find the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:19 pm

you want exactly what i want and i had that for a few months but from what i've read you didnt do anything wrong and probably did what i would do, so don't blame yourself, and dude there's always someone who cares about you dont put yourself down like that

Last edited by Kegelapan on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Um hey.... Cool

Last edited by thelovedoctor on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:00 pm

woops ill just edit that... ya thanks for catching me on that
Back to top Go down
AboveTheInfluence
Mortal Soul
AboveTheInfluence

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Yea like the other two said,
you didn't do anything. It's part of life we all get hurt.
its going to make you stronger keep trying.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/zachary_zieger
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:35 pm

this sounds cruel but its the truth and it really isnt what it may sound like.
be glad she did it after a week.
you are hurting now yes but if a month had passed instead of a week it would hurt that much more.
cause even tho i believe its possible to love someone after a week.
i dont believe you truly love someone.
and you dont want to loose them when you do.
im three months single.
after two years.
and even tho i hate her more than anything cause she hurt me so hard and so bad so many times that ive lost track.
i still miss her. and i think i still have feelings for her.
i dont want to miss her. i dont want to have feelings for her.
i had to leave a internet community because of her.
she was there. i could check her profile as many times as i wanted.
and i did. obsessively. and it made it so much worse.
i got tears in my eyes while writing this.
i truly believed she was the one. thats why i pushed through the pain cause i was sure the sun was about to shine.
two years. we already picked the names of our would have bin first born.
i had my entire life planned out with her.
now all im left with is a hollowed out soul and a shattered heart.
be glad it was just a week.
it makes it hurt so much less.
(sorry for venting out all that. worsed day ive had in a month. need to relieve the pressure)
Back to top Go down
Billysunday3
Nooblit Soul
Billysunday3

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:49 pm

thanks for the support guys, i really needed that and your right alteast it was only a week. To DtoX i want to thank you for showing me that other people go through this.....im sorry she hurt you like that and you have my support whenever you need it man.....ty all
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:35 pm

just glad i could help.
its why im here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: she dumped me after a week   she dumped me after a week Empty

Back to top Go down

she dumped me after a week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: