Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DragonBall Movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

DragonBall Movie Empty
PostSubject: DragonBall Movie   DragonBall Movie EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Is there any DBZ fan thats going to see this movie? I was look on the internet and a poo load of people are bashing on it because Picolo isn't green enough. And a bunch of other dumb poo. I just wanted to state that if you were/are a true DBZ fan then you would go support this movie, I think its going to be badass because it has a 100$ mil budget any movie that has that much to spend is going to be sick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

DragonBall Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Movie   DragonBall Movie EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Honestly, I'm not going to see this. I'll never watch it on the computer, in theaters, on DVD, nothing. I've seen the ad, and it looks terrible. None of the characters look like the characters, the personalities don't seem like they match at all (seeing that in an ad says something), the effects look cheesy and overdone, etc.

I'd watch an anime DBZ movie over a real DBZ movie any day. Why? This isn't DBZ, this is a wannabe.
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

DragonBall Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Movie   DragonBall Movie EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Dude, I loved DBZ when i was young. i had huge amount's of those un-pose able Action figures, i had watched almost every episode of them with my brother thanks to cartoon network(Good time's....) Had lot's of the games on my ps2 also. so i truly can say i used to be a fan and know how the character's shud be, but so far they ar going in such a wrong direction with this movie that it actually saddens me to see this movie just keep making it self look sooooo lame....But like T.C(Topic creator) sed. they are putting allot of money into this, so i could be proven wrong.

Btw i just noticed that That this lol! Smiley has Gokus hair hahah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DragonBall Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonBall Movie   DragonBall Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

DragonBall Movie
Page 1 of 1