Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oblivion or morrowind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

oblivion or morrowind Empty
PostSubject: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 am

iv had a lot of ppl sayin tat morrowinds betta then oblivion or oblivions betta then morrowind. i like oblivion betta. i just want 2 no what u fink Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 am

oblivion amazing.
morrowind astonishing.
morrowind had some qualities i missed in oblivion.
but its a thin line separating them. there almost equally good. but just almost
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Morrowind is good, and I enjoyed the game a lot, until Oblivion was released.

There's just something about Oblivion that keeps drawing me back to it, and I'm not really sure what it is tbh.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm

oblivion had that effect on me to. but not as bad as morrowind cause you had much more to explore. and you could actually decorate your houses with the stuff you found. wich was really the main thing that made me play.
i had every single house it was possible to buy. and each one was filled with hundreds of things i had collected.
from skulls to magic swords armors.
but oblivion had things that i would love to see in morrowind.
for example the quicktravel. MAJOR time saver.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:53 am

DtoX wrote:
oblivion had that effect on me to. but not as bad as morrowind cause you had much more to explore. and you could actually decorate your houses with the stuff you found. wich was really the main thing that made me play.
i had every single house it was possible to buy. and each one was filled with hundreds of things i had collected.
from skulls to magic swords armors.
but oblivion had things that i would love to see in morrowind.
for example the quicktravel. MAJOR time saver.
You can decorate your house in Oblivion as well though.

In fact, there are loads of cool mods to enhance that, like dummys to store your armor on, or racks on the wall for your weapons and stuff like that.

Or you can build your own house, which is even cooler :]
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:21 am

i still wouldnt get the same exp from it cause you cant do it in the same way.
all thoes mods are for morrowind also. but you dont have the same ability to place things exactly where you want it in oblivion.
and yes i could make my own house but i could that in morrowind to. but i never got the hang of it and sucked so i wouldnt bother trying. morrowind was far better for exploring and for decorating your houses.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:42 am

Oblivion was just massive.. unfortunately, I didn't get to play Morrowind..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Rey wrote:
Oblivion was just massive.. unfortunately, I didn't get to play Morrowind..
I think Morrowind was much bigger than Oblivion, but it's been a long time since I played so I can't tell for sure.

One thing I do know for sure though is that Daggerfall has the biggest world of all Elder Scrolls games to date. Pretty impressive for a game that was released in '96 and after seeing how big Cyrodiil is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oblivion or morrowind   oblivion or morrowind Empty

Back to top Go down

oblivion or morrowind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: