Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about a clan

Go down 
+9
darko12321
red_blaze
Kevxtreme
Psoewish
Rey
faramir545
Prophet2142
KidSyndrome101
Kegelapan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

What do you think about a clan Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 pm

since this goes under the video game category i think we should make a clan that spreads across all systems and all games what do you think, yes, no and if yes what would we call it? just an idea but i think it would be really cool
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:15 pm

That would be a great idea! but how would we Manage it if it was possible?
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Sounds good but what game for, Team Fortress 2, COD4?
Bear in mind people will have different consoles and games as well.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Prophet2142 wrote:
Sounds good but what game for, Team Fortress 2, COD4?
Bear in mind people will have different consoles and games as well.
thats why i said all games but what people would do is sign up in this thread and me and a few people would keep dibs on clan victories loses, members and stuff like that, any way i hope we can get this started, also we would need a name, im no good at that so any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:07 am

that would be coooool, i got cod5 and right now my tag is u2b for youtube. Maybe SOUL, i dunno.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 am

One question.. Why?

Then again, I don't see the harm.. but saying "all the systems" or "any game" would make you a very unbalanced and not so good clan... unless you were Screwattack, of course.

I'm not joining it anyway since I know everybody will pick a shooter while I prefer to stay with a clan based on a fighting game.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:03 pm

I honestly think this whole clan idea will horribly fail. Reason being that you have a very small userbase and a big collection of games.

I'm not stopping you to try though, but I personally think it's a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm

well i thought about what you guys said so i narrowed it down to just killzone 2 unless any other suggestions that come up ill think about them i think soul is good clan tag so well stick with that if you want to join post below and lets get this clan started
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:59 pm

lots of people in this site got killzone so why not make one, just put your psn. Whats the name gonna be?

Last edited by faramir545 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:12 am

Kill Thrill comes to mind. :3

Maybe Soul Shot?
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:51 am

Soul, SoulSpeak, SS...just some not very original ideas.
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:45 am

How about the name Souldier. (how ironic soldier is to do with crisis core as well)

clan Souldier what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:19 pm

yep i like the name souldier so i'm assuming you want in on the clan then,
I'll just go make the clan right now
we should also add each other on our friends list my PSN is the same as my username, kegelapan
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 pm

ok the clan is made its call Souldier, and the tag is SoUL i don't know how to add people yet but im pretty sure we just have to be on each others friend list so you can add me me, after we have about 5-7 people in the clan we can do tryouts so it doesnt get really big, thats really it
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Well I think the only way this works(for multiple games) is that we all make new accounts(that's how it works in ut3 because ut3 has no official clan support).

So this is how it works: My PSN ID is RED_BLAZE_ so in order to join clan I should make account Souldier_RED_BLAZE_ aaaand voila!!! I'm in...what do you say, how that sounds?
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:52 pm

red_blaze wrote:
Well I think the only way this works(for multiple games) is that we all make new accounts(that's how it works in ut3 because ut3 has no official clan support).

So this is how it works: My PSN ID is RED_BLAZE_ so in order to join clan I should make account Souldier_RED_BLAZE_ aaaand voila!!! I'm in...what do you say, how that sounds?
no i've ditched the idea of multiple games it is to difficult to pull off so were sticking with killzone unless you have a 360 then we would pick a second game and have someone run that clan
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:36 pm

So basically this is no longer happening unless people start adding me to their PSN i made a clan but now ive disbanded it because no one is joining.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Cool im up for it Razz
My psn is big_d12321
Back to top Go down
A4D3LTA
Mortal Soul
A4D3LTA

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeh ill join
I was thinking of the name Dont Blink
But your choice i spose.

Ill add you when i get a chance.
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 am

That would acctualy be preety cool. All we got to do is have a lt of people in it. Are we doing it for the PS3 or 360?
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:38 am

sounds like sweet idea.
as for a name. well i do have one suggestion.
angels of sin.
i got two reasons for that name. 1 i think it sounds cool. 2 i got a perfect "catch phrase" or "motto" or whatever you want to call it. and that is "forgive us father for we are sin". witch i also think sounds cool:P
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:30 am

k well have a vote angels of sin or dont blink vote cause i dont care
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 pm

well ill join but i dont have KZ2 yet, but i will....depending
Back to top Go down
A4D3LTA
Mortal Soul
A4D3LTA

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 pm

DtoX wrote:
sounds like sweet idea.
as for a name. well i do have one suggestion.
angels of sin.
i got two reasons for that name. 1 i think it sounds cool. 2 i got a perfect "catch phrase" or "motto" or whatever you want to call it. and that is "forgive us father for we are sin". witch i also think sounds cool:P

Yeh where not all religous though....
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:47 am

when did i say i was religious?
i dont even like religion. i have no need for imaginary friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about a clan   What do you think about a clan Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about a clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next