Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I decided to...

Go down 
+3
Kevxtreme
thelovedoctor
EnoughSaid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 pm

I know many of you visited my topic I posted called "Is it worth getting a 360?"

So I decided to get it. Bow I don't know what games should I get? Im sure about getting Left 4 Dead and maybe I'll get COD World At War eventhough I have it for the PS3.

Please post your suggestions here! THANKS!
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:50 pm

So I was thinking of getting:

Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Don't buy the same game for two different systems. I used to do that and i found it was a waste. If you buy the system exclusives and buy mutliplatform games for the system you use the most.

As for what games to get. Definitely Get Left for dead

and gears of war. If you like halo the get that as well. Other than that i have no idea what to tell you
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:38 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
Don't buy the same game for two different systems. I used to do that and i found it was a waste. If you buy the system exclusives and buy mutliplatform games for the system you use the most.

As for what games to get. Definitely Get Left for dead

and gears of war. If you like halo the get that as well. Other than that i have no idea what to tell you

My friend has Gears of War and Im not that into it. But as for Halo! NO! I hate that game!
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Ya. It all depends on what type of games you like.

I don't like games like fable 2 so i don't own it. But if your anything like my brother you will enjoy Fable 2 (if you into those types of games)

Now is opinion but i know a lot of people feel the same way about this. Shooter (fps, 3rd person) feel way better on the 360. I said feel better not look better. the reason i say feel better is because of the trigger button on the 360 controller. Now i think we can all agree that sony sort of messed up with there "trigger button" on the ps3.

Now i have CoD 4 for Ps3 and 360 and i play my 360 one way more because it feels better. You will know what i am talking about once you start using your 360 a lot
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Ok so your getting an X-box but not Gears or Halo...I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Saints Row, the first one is cheap and I heard that the second is badass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:51 am

If I was you I would get Gears of War 1-2. The story line is frick'n sweet!
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 am

Halo 3
Gears of war 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Lost Planet
The Orange Box

if u don't have those games on ps3 get them :

bioshock
gta 4
dead space
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:52 am

Friorey wrote:
Halo 3
Gears of war 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Lost Planet
The Orange Box

bioshock
gta 4
dead space

get everything except GTA4. It sucks. And change your mind please, because if you don't want GoW and Halo, what's the point of X360(and you already have PS3). It's a waste of money, think about it.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:35 pm

red_blaze wrote:
Friorey wrote:
Halo 3
Gears of war 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Lost Planet
The Orange Box

bioshock
gta 4
dead space

get everything except GTA4. It sucks. And change your mind please, because if you don't want GoW and Halo, what's the point of X360(and you already have PS3). It's a waste of money, think about it.
It's not a waste of money if you prefer the way achievements work on 360, a lot of friends play it, you like the controller more, etc.

There are actually plenty of reasons why you would choose to play another console because of all those small factors. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Psoewish wrote:
red_blaze wrote:
Friorey wrote:
Halo 3
Gears of war 1 & 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Lost Planet
The Orange Box

bioshock
gta 4
dead space

It's not a waste of money if you prefer the way achievements work on 360, a lot of friends play it, you like the controller more, etc.

There are actually plenty of reasons why you would choose to play another console because of all those small factors. Smile

That's retarted, Trophys and Acheivements are the same thing and don't mean squat, there just nice to earn and have thats it.

Controller is not really diffrent, the buttons are in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 pm

It all depends, that may be your opinion, but that's doesn't mean nobody has a different opinion about that. Smile

Personally achievements are something that keep me playing and I always try my best to get as much as possible of them. I find a lot of fun in trying to complete everything 100%. So that would be an important factor for me in deciding which console I want. I don't know the differences on this area between PS3 and 360 though, so no idea which I prefer Razz

And the buttons may be in the same place on the controller, but they're still different controllers. They have an entirely different feel.

I just don't get why people always have to call everyone retarded for having a different opinion about something.
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:13 pm

I was thinking of Getting Gears of War 2 and Left 4 Dead! Cause those are the only 2 games Im interested in!
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:49 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
I was thinking of Getting Gears of War 2 and Left 4 Dead! Cause those are the only 2 games Im interested in!

Well like I said you should get the first Gears so you can play the campaign. Because I personally think that the online play kind of sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So I decided to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I decided to...   So I decided to... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I decided to...
Page 1 of 1