Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cayenne pepper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Cayenne pepper Empty
PostSubject: Cayenne pepper   Cayenne pepper EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:04 pm

I don't know how I found out about this stuff, but im happy I did
Quote :
Today cayenne is used worldwide to treat a variety of health conditions, including poor circulation, weak digestion, heart disease, chronic pain, sore throats, headaches and toothache.

Quote :
Cayenne has been known to stop heart attacks within 30 seconds. For example, when a 90-year-old man in Oregon had a severe heart attack, his daughter was able to get Cayenne extract into his mouth. He was pronounced dead by the medics, but within a few minutes, he regained consciousness. On the way to the hospital, he remained in a semi-conscious state, but the daughter kept giving him the Cayenne extract. By the time they got to the hospital, he had fully recovered and wanted to go home and mow the lawn. The doctor asked what she had given him, as he said it was the closest thing to a miracle he had ever seen.

Quote :
If a heart attack should occur, it is suggested that a teaspoon of extract be given every 15 minutes or a teaspoon of Cayenne in a glass of hot water be taken until the crisis has passed. Dr. Anderson also knew of a doctor who rushed out into the parking lot and put cayenne tincture into the mouth of a man who had died of a heart attack while he was parking his car. Within a few minutes, the man’s heart starting beating again.

Not only does Cayenne Pepper stop heart attacks, but it has been known for stopping bleeding from a bullet wound in under a minute

I am just amazed by this stuff, it also temporarly disables the pain nerves in the area you put it on

You can make a 'cayenne tea', gargle it, and it gets rid of strep throat and just sore throats in general, stops heart attacks, stop bleeding, its high in vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, potassium and niacin, stops acheing from arthritis, reduces swelling, headaches(etc.)

It's just amazing, and I suggest you buy it if you see it at the store, I suddenly got lots of (painful) acne, 2 minutes ago I just rubbed some all over my face, and now its tottally pain free (temporarly at least)

Its just super helpful for me, because I get stitch-worthy cuts all the time, and I make a bloody mess all the way to the hospital

I'm also getting some black rubber balls for my paintball gun, and im volunteering to get shot by them, and im going straight to rubbing some cayenne on it, if anyones interested, ill let you know how it turns out

More info:
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cayenne.htm

http://health.howstuffworks.com/cayenne-pepper-herbal-remedies.htm

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/cayenne.html
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

Cayenne pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cayenne pepper   Cayenne pepper EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Dont mean to be crude.

But i don't know if your actually being serious of this.....Are you?
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

Cayenne pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cayenne pepper   Cayenne pepper EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Go to the websites im dead serious, this stuff's amazing

(I must be easily amazed, because noone else has posted)

Its saved many peoples lives, just don't get it in your eyesXD Apparently its one of the ingrediants in pepper spray, I had some on my fingers yesterday, and i wiped both of my eyes and I was yelling in pain for at least an hour lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cayenne pepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cayenne pepper   Cayenne pepper Empty

Back to top Go down

Cayenne pepper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Off Topic-
Jump to: