Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The sXe Kid
Nooblit Soul
The sXe Kid

Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do?   Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Hey yall I've been thinking lately and I've been wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thing. So maybe yall can help me. Ok the thing is I'm 15 years old & I've never had a real girlfriend! Sure I've played around & had internet girlfriends & such but I've never had a real girlfriend like you hug & kiss. Is this normal? Is it good or bad? I know most people would say its a good thing but the thing is I'm tired of being alone! I mean sure its nice to be single but not all the time. I just want a nice girl that loves me. Also there is another thing I'm pretty big for my age. I mean I'm like 300 pounds! No joke but I don't look like it. Also I am a really nice guy its just i think its because of my weight that girls won't date me. Anyways like I said I'm tired of being alone & I don't know what to do anymore I mean it has gotten to the point were I'm depressed a couple of times a week. Its really hard. So if anyone could give me some advice or a way to hook up with a girl I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ringmaster5427
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do?   Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:13 pm

It's normal, don't worry about it. Everybody has those feelings. It sound sort of harsh but at your age, girls don't tend to go to the nice guys. You have to be nice and something else. Like Nice and Cute, Nice and Funny, Nice and Rich, Nice and Popular. You get what i am saying. that is just the way highschool girls work. Most of them. i would say at least 90% of them. I know girls that go for nice guys because they are nice girls. Everything changes after highschool. In highschool girls act differently to impress friends and such.

So since you are in highschool, those are some of the things that you have to deal with.

First things first. Don't rush into things. that could apply to anything in life but for right now it applies to relationships. If you are not 100% about it don't do it. Now you may be tempted to do it (get into a relationship) because "its the best i will get" or something stupid like that. You have to be comfortable with it. Don't rush

Secondly. If order for girls to take you seriously, you need to be comfortable in the skin your in. Weight tends to be a big "reason" that a lot of people say they can't get into a relationship, when more than half the time, that isn't the case. If you are not confident in the way you are, you might want to change it. That could include getting a new wardrobe, trying a new hairstyle out, or shedding a few pounds. Confidence. I say it in almost all my relationship related posts. If you don't have it, you won't be looked at a a potential boyfriend/friend.

here is a little equation that explains how attraction works.

A=HV+(-/+)E^(infinity)

A: Attraction
HV: Higer Value
E: Emotion

So in words: Attraction equals Higer Value plus a full range of Emotions.

Its all about being the Alpha male

What are some of the alpha-male traits females are attracted to?
Women are emotional creatures
Style Talk 1
Do Looks Matter? 1
Do Looks Matter? 2
Man Up- You do not give a ****!
Style Talk 2
Man Up- GO!
She's got a Boyfriend
Looks aren't limited to Physical Appearance
LBJF'd
Ripping the lid off the Core
Maintain your Alpha Status
Women are outright Social Beasts
Bases 101
Direct & Indirect Openers
Uncovering what was already there
Quoted for Justice
Do Looks Matter? 3-Ugly is an Excuse
Comfort=Confidence
Attempt to Escalate
Don't Badmouth the BF!!!
Many Lights from many Angles
If you are really her Knight in Shining Armour, You'd take the Initiave
Lacking Initiative
Level Your Head, They're just Digits
Talk About Anything
Take Her Anywhere
The best way to appear unavailable is to be UNAVAILABLE!!!
Back to top Go down
TheKingoftheHill
Helpful Soul
TheKingoftheHill

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do?   Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm

The worst thing you can do, is rushing into a relationship with the first girl who shows interest - just because she shows interest!

Gain some experience. If you haven't kissed a girl yet, or have but not recently, go to a party, have fun, and try to hook up with someone. She doesn't have to be ultra fine or whatever, but just random kissing will give you 1. Self confidence(which is crucial) and 2, experience.

Also, as far as looks go, style is a big part of it. Dress trendy(doesn't mean expensive), fix your hair, weare cologne etc. Anyways, judging by your picture, it looks like you sorted out the dress good/do your hair part Very Happy

And don't stress man, girls will come.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do?   Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:46 pm

ya like the other guys said

im 14 and ive only had 1 girlfriend...for like 2 or so weeks im not sure
we kissed like 3 days into it and it went down hill from that (well thats what happend to me it might not happen to you)
but still everyone gets those depressed/lonley feelings
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do?   Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this normal & if it isn't what should I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: