Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should I say?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Mike
Nooblit Soul

What should I say? Empty
PostSubject: What should I say?   What should I say? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Ok so here is the thing. There is is a really pretty girl at school named Kelly & I want to go out with her but ya see there is a catch. We don't really hang out with the same kind of people because she is kind of one of those popular girls. Also we have nevver really talked to each other either. Anyways I really wanna talk to here so I can get to know her & stuff. Now I know going up to her at school would be the right thing to do but its just I don't wanna go up to her while she is with a friend or something in class & make a fool out of myself. So I rather just take it slow right now & talk to her on the internet by MySpace. I know it may sound stupid to you but I rather start this way then lookin stupid at school because I really want her to notice me. So yeah basically tne question is after I send her a message on MySpace saying like "hey whats up?" then when he replys saying "nm u?" what should I say next because I'm not sure on what to talk about since we never talk & we don't really hang out with the same people. Anyways if you could help me out & give me some advice on what to talk to talk about. I'd really appreciate it,thanks.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

What should I say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I say?   What should I say? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Well I got your PM first and then I read this, so just ignore the PM.

Ok. I know how you feel. You don't want to just talk to her in school because she will think you are some weird creepy kid. Now i don't necessarily agree with taking the "myspace route", it seems like it would be easiest for you to do. But i don't think you should do it. Here is how i see it, and she might see it the same way. I am not sure if she added you as a friend or vice versa but she might find it kind of weird or odd that you are just messaging her now. Most girls will realize that you like her because you are messaging her on myspace when you normally don't talk to her. then she might ignore you all together.

you sort of gave a lack of info because I have No idea how old you are, what grade your in, is she in any of your classes, does she even know you exist, have you ever talked to her before.

Now i am guessing that she is in your class or maybe she isn't. But anyways, I know it sounds like a million times easier to talk to someone when its over the internet, but this could be a turn off to her, and it could bring down your self confidence. I never talk to people over the internet unless I have spoken to them at least once or twice. Now unless your school is really small or she is not in any of your classes, i suggest you talk to her.

This isn't only dealing with relationships, but social dynamics as a whole. If you can't talk to her when her friends are around, how are you going to act when its just the two of you. I know how you feel. You want to catch her when she is alone, when it is just her standing by her locker or whatever. But like you mentioned, she is popular and she probably won't ever be alone, unless its during class and she leaves for the restroom or something like that.

Now i talk about this a lot, you might not know since you are new. Confidence is everything. when you walk, talk, eat, do whatever you are doing, you give off a vibe. It can be a positive vibe or a negative vibe, but there is definitely a vibe. the vibe you give off depends on the way you are acting, communicating, handling situations, and presenting yourself. Just make sure that you are giving off a positive vibe because she will definitely be able to tell.

Confidence, confidence, and more Confidence. If you don't have any you won't go anywhere in life. If you aren't confident in yourself, how do you expect your crush to be confident in you. the way you handle and present yourself can set the tone for the rest of the conversation.

If you could just answer these questions i could help you a ton more

you sort of gave a lack of info because I have No idea how old you are, what grade your in, is she in any of your classes, does she even know you exist, have you ever talked to her before.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

What should I say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I say?   What should I say? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Go up and talk to her. I don't know, damn, find out a class ya both have and talk about that. Go up and say "Hey, I'm (your name)

If you're gonna work internet game, say something like "Hey you're music choice is top notch. Too bad you don't have more [insert band name here.]" Play off that and (ruh-roh) be yourself.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

What should I say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I say?   What should I say? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:31 pm

I told a very close friend who helps me with some problems and this is what he had to say about it. Keep in mind that his advice may sound harsh but just talk what you can from it.

Only a very small group of men know pick-up (external and internal) so it's no big deal. I could handle it, the standard "pretty girl" that hangs out in separate groups. Been there, done that.

Then I reached the Myspace part. Kind of ****ed me over in the head to hear that. I mean, for ****'s sake, it's just a girl. You can go to Myspace if you have no other means of contact, but really? Online is more memorable than in person? But that's fine. Internet game is a game, play it.

But this is a pet peeve of me. Something I curse and swear at everytime I read about it: asking what to say. Are you some dumb ****ing asshole who wants a perfect line to reel her in like the best catch at the local fishing tournament? For all we know, she might respond to suggestions of ****ting in her mouth (some of them like that). **** just talking to her, come on. Let's hustle that ****.

You want to be a guy or be that guy? Does he want to explore a blossoming friendship with a pretty girl or want her to want him to bend her over at the kitchen table? His choice, and I don't him to be instantly dismissed as a dude, one out of a hundred. One of the worst feelings is someone judging you as just another face.

I just hope that when they meet, he can approach without fear and leave the imprint of a immediately attractive guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should I say? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I say?   What should I say? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I say?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: