Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gta sa or gta 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

gta sa or gta 4 Empty
PostSubject: gta sa or gta 4   gta sa or gta 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 am

i was just wondering which 1 u like better,i like grand theft auto san andreas cuse i seems like it has more fun things like the jet pack,the towtruck,the airplanes,and the the cooky cheats and i like gta 4 cuse of the online play,the cars,the guns an the graphics but i dont really care about graphics as long as it a good game and san andreas dont have to good of graphics compared to gta 4 and san andreas seems like the missons are different gta 4 feels like each mission is going around and killing someone im not trying to make san andreas sound better cuse i like gta 4 better i just think theres more to do in san andreas

so tell me what u think
if u have anything to add to eather game go ahead and speak ur mind
oh and sorry if theres any spelling errors it late wear i am
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

gta sa or gta 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gta sa or gta 4   gta sa or gta 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:42 am

GTA SA is much much better than booooriiing GTA4...open-ended map instead of tight streets...much better concept.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

gta sa or gta 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gta sa or gta 4   gta sa or gta 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:05 am

Can I choose Vice City? Smile

Still the best GTA to date imo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

gta sa or gta 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gta sa or gta 4   gta sa or gta 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 pm

I'm going to say SA. You mentioned alot of good stuff from the game. But in SA you can have 4-wheelers, you can do a tri-athalon, you can trick out cars,you can choose what girlfriend you have, and also skydive. It's just an all around good game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

gta sa or gta 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gta sa or gta 4   gta sa or gta 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:13 pm

i like gta sa since i never really got used to driving and moving around in gta 4, but i never owned gta 4 so i never really had time to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

gta sa or gta 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gta sa or gta 4   gta sa or gta 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

gta sa or gta 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: