Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok this may seem silly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

ok this may seem silly Empty
PostSubject: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:49 pm

i have been with my girlfreind for some time and well i think im in love with her...the thing is i want to tell her but if i do the timing needs to be perfect so i need ideas on where, and when...she likes me but im not sure if she feels the same way about me yet, and she would be scared to teel me if she did because it didnt go so well for her in her last relationship.

im not proposing or anything i just want to tell her how i feel and sweep her off her feet in the process
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:02 pm

honestly, people always think that there has to be a perfect timing, a perfect place and perfect day, when in reality, if she feels the same way about you, it won't matter when you say it. you could blurt it out randomly at a supper or you could have a whole evening planned out just to say it. It may be hard to imagine it but if you say it, she will either say it back, or she will say its not the right time

Some people fall in love faster than others and for some people they have to know a 150% before they tell the other person that they love them.

If she says she doesn't love you, don't take it hard. If she says that she is still trying to figure it out just let her know that you respect her decision and you don't want to rush her and make her say something that she doesn't truly feel.

Obviously you want it to be somewhat a nice setting to let her know how you feel but don't go over the top, she might think you are trying to hard and that you just want something else.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:12 pm

well thats why, i have the problem i dont want to go over the top...and i need to be 150% sure shell say it back to me if i say it
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:18 pm

All you can do is hope that she says it back. If she doesn't you can't make her. And I hope you don't try.

If you have been going out for a long time then you should just feel comfortable telling her how you feel without needing to be in a "right place, right time" zone.

Get your game face on bro.

if she says no, then you tried but it doesn't mean that she won't love you in a couple of months. If she says yes, then you got a lover on your hands.

You will be able to tell if she says "yes" just to get it over with or if she says "yes" because she thinks you want her too, or if she says "yes" because she truly means it.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 pm

i dont plan on trying to make her say it geez and we both have the same fear of falling for somone who doesnt feel that way ill know when to say it ill probably know when the time is right
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Ya. Only you know when the time is right.

I mean of course you are not going to pop out of a bush and scream "I love you". She would never talk to you again. ahahaha

maybe if you are like cuddling and watching a movie, just whisper "i love you" into her ear and see what she does
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 pm

shes going to paris on march break for the school trip
i i couldve went id say it there but i didnt start falling in love with her untill it was too late sign up for the trip Sad
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:11 am

definitely let her know sometime before she leaves
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:18 pm

you think thats a good idea i wouldnt want to rush it
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm

You don't want to rush it but you don't want to wait to long. so i think yo should let her know when you think she would feel comfortable hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok this may seem silly   ok this may seem silly Empty

Back to top Go down

ok this may seem silly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: