Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Demos on PSN

Go down 
+2
EnoughSaid
faramir545
6 posters
AuthorMessage
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

Recent Demos on PSN Empty
PostSubject: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:46 pm

i recently downloaded 3 demos on my ps3. I downloaded Tom Clancy's HAWX, The Watchmen The End is Nigh and also Wanted Weapons of Fate.

HAWX: The demo was good, but i dont think im buying it. Its a good game but i didnt really like it that much. The controls are easy if your using the pilot assist or what ever its called.

The Watchmen: Its your average superhero game where you do simple combos on the bad guys and get enough rage to do a special attack.

Wanted: Even though the movie sucked like hell in my opinion, but the games isnt that bad. Its quite fun to kill people by bending the bullets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeah I downloaded Wanted WOF and its good in my opinion. Im not sure if I'll get it though.
Back to top Go down
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:08 pm

i hated watchmen thought is was crappy didnt even finish it
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Watchmen is awsome, it's a good beet em' up game.

By the way, IGN said there was going to be a demo for the new WWE game but still no demo... Sad

EDIT- Actually the WWE demo was on the UK store, my bad.... Smile
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Kevxtreme wrote:
Watchmen is awsome, it's a good beet em' up game.

By the way, IGN said there was going to be a demo for the new WWE game but still no demo... Sad

EDIT- Actually the WWE demo was on the UK store, my bad.... Smile

I read on IGN the other day and it said that the WWE Legends of Wrestlemania Demo was released on the Xbox Live Marketplace but they had some problems putting it on PSN. It should be out next week.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:46 am

On PSN I don't get why you have to download the demos and then you have to install it. Why does it work like that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
On PSN I don't get why you have to download the demos and then you have to install it. Why does it work like that?

I know that's just stupid. If you are downloading a demo than you are gonna install it.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:56 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
Tcorb18 wrote:

I know that's just stupid. If you are downloading a demo than you are gonna install it.

I don't know the reason but I noticed that some demos for Xbox are more GB then the PS3.

Last edited by Tcorb18 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Dude, Wanted is sooo lame....I'm never gonna buy a game witch the DEMO forces me to play on the "PUSSY" difficulty, and when i'm playing the tutorial the story teller call's me a "Fat looser, A gamer getting fat while playing video game's"( i think it went like that, i'm not sure)

That's just past ignorance right there. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Demos on PSN   Recent Demos on PSN Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent Demos on PSN
Page 1 of 1