Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Girls & 1 Guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The sXe Kid
Nooblit Soul
The sXe Kid

2 Girls & 1 Guy Empty
PostSubject: 2 Girls & 1 Guy   2 Girls & 1 Guy EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Ok so here is the story. I'm 15 years old & in Middle school. There is a girl at my school who likes me but the thing is I only see her as a friend. Also the other thing is I think her friend likes me because she likes talking to me alot & I make her laugh alot but I'm not 100% sure that she does like me. Anyways I don't know if I should ask out her friend & if I do I'm not sure on how to approach it. I mean I wanna take her to the Junior Prom we have coming up in a month or so. Also I don't want to hurt the other girls feelings when I know she likes me. So the questions are should I get to know the girl I like & ask her out & how should I do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ringmaster5427
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

2 Girls & 1 Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Girls & 1 Guy   2 Girls & 1 Guy EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:32 pm

ask her friend out. You like her, she likes talking to you. Get to know her more. then ask her to the prom. don't just blurt it out, but don't wait to long either cause some other dude might snag her up.

Don't worry about approaching her because you already know each other. Just find her in the hallway and spark a convo. about anything
Back to top Go down

2 Girls & 1 Guy
Page 1 of 1