Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are the signs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Mike
Nooblit Soul

What are the signs? Empty
PostSubject: What are the signs?   What are the signs? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm just curious as to what the signs or signals are if a girl likes you.
Please reply!
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: What are the signs?   What are the signs? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 pm

i only know one
and that is

if a girl (in your class's or something or out of no were or something) starts looking at you and turns her head away when you look at her then thats one sign though i might be wrong lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: What are the signs?   What are the signs? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:23 pm

psychomantis666 wrote:
i only know one
and that is

if a girl (in your class's or something or out of no were or something) starts looking at you and turns her head away when you look at her then thats one sign though i might be wrong lol

I got a girl in my class who does that exact thing with me yet! Dun dun DUUUUN!!! she's got a boyfriend! But no biggie, she's cute and all, we also have lot's of thing's in common Yet sometimes i just say the most stupidest thing's sometimes and i guess that's a turn off sometimes, and i respect that she got's her own man so meh! maybe before summer start i'll ask her out! but i know ill just crash and burn as soon it start's .....I think about these thing's allot in my life, hahaha. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What are the signs?   What are the signs? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Every girl likes you. Or at least you have to think of it like that. I don't really look for signals and what not. Just make it happen. Make a move.

If she doesn't talk to you or doesn't look at you. Move on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the signs?   What are the signs? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the signs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: