Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do? broken youtuber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

What to do? broken youtuber Empty
PostSubject: What to do? broken youtuber   What to do? broken youtuber EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 am

Hi everybody!
Long time no seen... Its not like I am depressed because of my problem. But there is something really bothering me and I just can`t find a way out.
I usually am/was siting in youtube, making videos and stuff... But then I lost internet and camera. Now I have it all back... but I can`t come up with anything... before then I had lots of ideas, I was really working on it. Totally in it, but now... Its been almost 2 month since my last video. And I really want to make videos, just the way i did before, but I just cant get there...
So...I know that probably there is nobody that could help me, but I just waned to write this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What to do? broken youtuber   What to do? broken youtuber EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:28 pm

what inspired you before, try to find the inspiration again
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

PostSubject: Re: What to do? broken youtuber   What to do? broken youtuber EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:21 am

Thank you. But I have tried that. The best inspiration I got when I was really doing something.
One day I just took the camera and started to talk. The next videos just came to me by them selves. Peace of cake. but now...I guess that is the key. I just need to try to make something and see what happens. Hope this will work and give me the inspiration back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: What to do? broken youtuber   What to do? broken youtuber EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:18 pm

the best to do i think would be to turn the camera on, read something on the internet and respond to it. You might not use that actual video but if your anything like me, you get ideas just by talking.

If you get one idea or more, just start writing them down so you don't forget
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do? broken youtuber   What to do? broken youtuber Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do? broken youtuber
Page 1 of 1