Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !

Go down 
+2
EnoughSaid
scartxs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scartxs
Helpful Soul
scartxs

Killzone 2 multiplayer experience ! Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !   Killzone 2 multiplayer experience ! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Hey everyone!
I'm just wondering what you guys think about the new killzone 2 multiplayer experience !
What's your level and what maps do like ?

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !   Killzone 2 multiplayer experience ! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 pm

The game is really good. I like the multiplayer. But since I played too much COD I would think that the aim button sucks.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !   Killzone 2 multiplayer experience ! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:58 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
The game is really good. I like the multiplayer. But since I played too much COD I would think that the aim button sucks.

Yeah I agree with you there. It's stupid how yuo have to click the Ani-Log.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !   Killzone 2 multiplayer experience ! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
EnoughSaid wrote:

Yeah I agree with you there. It's stupid how yuo have to click the Ani-Log.

Bro, just change it to "Alternative 2" it's exactly like COD's control scheme, the game will be a charm after you get used to it!
Hope this help's!
Back to top Go down
V
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !   Killzone 2 multiplayer experience ! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 pm

..AWESOME

I love it, hvnt even played campaign and i got it since day it came out haha.

YES the controls initially are hard but it was "meant to be" a bit harder of a fps to play. But ive gotten use to it now and im sweet.

BTW. ive got all the medals etc so im just playing for the sake of playing.. cant wait for the DLC. new maps, vehicles and hopefully new classes.
Back to top Go down
FrennyFingas
Mortal Soul
FrennyFingas

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !   Killzone 2 multiplayer experience ! EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:12 am

i love the online play, ive only started playing it last night but im hooked on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !   Killzone 2 multiplayer experience ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 multiplayer experience !
Page 1 of 1