Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

Please Help! Empty
PostSubject: Please Help!   Please Help! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey guys. Ok so there is this girl at school. She is really cute and funny. She always laughs at my jokes. But when I hang out with her at lunch or Study Hall every one thinks we are going out. They say we make a good couple. But I don't like her that way. The other day I was thinking of asking her out. So LoveDoctor any tips of what I should do?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Please Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help!   Please Help! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:47 pm

if you don't like her, why would you ask her out?

Now for my life lesson, hahaha.

Don't do something because somebody else wants you to. EVER. Although you may think that you will just do it to stop them or because you think it will make you happy. You know what will make you happy, NOBODY else. Don't let people decide for you or influence your decisions.

Now i am not saying that what other people say doesn't matter. But you need to take what they say, and use what will benefit you.

For example. You dad wants you to play baseball because it will help you get into a good school, but you only want to play because its fun and its good exercise. You need to tell him that you will continue playing, but not because he wants you to.

You took what he said, and you applied it to what you want and what will make you happy
Back to top Go down

Please Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Relationships-
Jump to: